Reviews for Tuxedo Junction
bostonbarmaid chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
I loved this story - to me it came across as a brilliant mixture of hopeful, bittersweet, sexy, and mysterious. Thank you so much for writing it!
Teresa chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I love your story! Wish you got a lot more reviews from it ... which I suspect you would've if you've labeled the characters as HM ;-) But I understand your possible reluctance to.

Anyway, I wanted to give you loads of encouragement to keep writing them, if you feel so inclined. You've got their characterization down pat and your writing style is so wonderful to read. Everything just flows.

Amazing job! Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable story :))
M chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh. This was lovely. Thank you.
RowenaR chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I am... in awe. I adore your imagery and your way with words and the grip you have on your characters. I felt with both of them and I keep wishing Margaret did come to Crabapple Cove in the end because you make it so plain that she would never be happy with her dull and safe fiancé. Thanks for this great piece of M*A*S*H fanfic :)
remplie-de-souvenirs chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Brilliant. I loved the fire metaphor (talking about their friendship) that was really good. So accurate and wonderfully in character. I enjoyed it very much!
RoseLight chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Sumptuously rich creation of atmosphere, vivid imagery. The characters snap off the page with sexual tension. The ending leaves the reader with more questions than answers, which keeps the story haunting & memorable. Ah, the sweet, desperate yearning conveyed in short bursts of vulnerable truth: "You'll love it (in Maine) you'll never want to leave" What an invitation! Masterful work. Rose
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Drunkenly apt.
Swamp chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Great. Sassy and sexy with a hint of the supernatural. And so very firmly rooted in the 1950s - lovely. And the turtle thing was deeply funny and very Hawkeye.
politik chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
wow...you write beautifully. you also leave me feeling confused which is something all good writers seem to do to me. that bit at the end...um i will have to mull over it!
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Good but huh? What happened at the end there?
kilikina chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
so...so so what happens next? I wanna know, so you gotta keep writing. WIll she go to Crabapple Cove? WIll she marry Hawk instead of whoever else? you gotta let us know.