Reviews for To Love and Lose
Galaxia SH chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
This was hilarious! And the final,... OMG!
I laughed so hard in every chapter. Thanks so much for writing this, and sharing it with us. The world need more stories about Figwit.
quaff chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
Thank you for writing these delightful stories. You have a wonderful talent for humor.
TwisterF5 chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
PRICELESS! I love the ending (I'm guessing it's the ending). It gave me a nice laugh!
Irima Nolatari chapter 13 . 10/28/2007
You've made me fall in love with Figwit! Very well written. Loved the fight scene where Arwen pulled out Minyoiel's hair!
hermonine chapter 13 . 10/31/2006
Lol! Great story. I loved the ending...I was not expecting that lol. That was great. Keep up the good work.
TianaFX chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
i've only started reading but i can assureyou it looks GREAT, ps dodn't leave haldir alone he deserves someone!
merrymagic chapter 13 . 3/18/2005
Wow...What a hilarious story! I loved the brawl, and I definitely chuckledat Haldir's 'brief loos of dignity'. But the best part was definitely the last line. Wonderful job!
merrymagic chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Yea Figwit! I cannot wait to read the rest of this promising romantic comedy! (Or is it comedic romance?)
Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 13 . 11/16/2004
Silly Figwit!

lol Good story. Very amusing. :)
Nautically Nonsensical chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
Much laughter going on here. Lindir seems a bit like me. I love both torturing and watching people. what fun it is! Oki, anhyoo, keep going!

Best of luck,

Namarie,

Calime
Sparrow chapter 13 . 4/20/2004
oh NO! what about dear Figwit? we likes him, we does! write more soon! i hate cliffies.
Sparrow chapter 13 . 4/20/2004
Galorin chapter 13 . 4/6/2004
Oh my gosh, AWESOME, perfect ending! The boy sure sets his sights high, I have to give him that. Seriously though, what a great way to end it all, having Figwit eyeing up Lady Galadriel. I also really enjoyed your description of Haldir's fainting spell. "smacking his head on one of the benches set to the side and bringing some of the floral arrangements down with him." Very funny. This story has been too much fun, you should keep writing Figwit stories, you have made a great character out of him. Thank you so much for the laughs!
Galorin
Omnipotent Genghis Khan Sammid chapter 13 . 4/3/2004
What a great ending! Haldir fainting was classic, and Figwit checking out Galadriel? Hmm... I don't think Celeborn would be too happy with that. Great job!
nevvy chapter 13 . 4/2/2004
oh eru, poor figwit, lol! i think hes just about hopeless. heheh, haldir fainted, thats priceless! lol! aww i'm so sad that its finished, but it was a great run! most excellent job!