Reviews for Life For what Its worth A Dino Crisis Story
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Well, since Regina and Kirk are together at the beginning of this fic I'm going to assume she would have reciprocated his affections in the next part. It just would have been a lovely scene to read - I'd like to have seen Regina be as passionate towards him as he is towards her. This is a really lovely little piece; there's more character development in the six-thousand or so words you've written here than in many other full-length stories I've read on this website. Like your previous reviewers have said, there's something very powerful about this match. You've made it work very well.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Aww, sweetness. :D I'm a Gail/Regina fan all the way but this was very nice and intriguing. A truly wonderful oneshot.

Thank you for sharing it.
Lilic Blossom chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This story is great it would be great if you would amke more i love odd couples like Regina and Kirk lol
BiaNoYami chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
To be honest, I've had a knack with this pair since I first

played the first part of Dino Crisis. And now I've finally

found a fanfiction about it ... a very good fanfiction, I want

to say!

I like how you described the atmosphere and the characters,

especially Kirk and how he changed with the time. I like this

vulnerable side of him and how he slowly revealed his thoughts

and feelings to / for Regina. It's so comprehensible somehow

and really touching... A wonderful work.

It's too bad this is the only Dino Crisis (Regina/Kirk) fanfiction of yours. I'm sure I would've gladly enjoyed other

ones written by you!
PrincessAmbz chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
MY GOD! Thats a really good story, well done!

Regina and Dr Kirk...lol i love it because it's not romantic but powerful

I think it would have been funnier id Dylan showerd his love for her and beat Kirk up!

Other than that...well done!
Chibi Deku Jester chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
WHOA! REGINA AND KIRK...? I LOVE THE IDEAD OF THIS COUPLE YAY A DIFFERENT MATCH! it's about time some one did a fic with these two...imagen the fun you could write about them in a humor fic heh heh. i love how you've written this story.
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
oh no! the first (and only, it looks like) Regina/Kirk fic on here and it ends with a MAJOR cliffie! here's hopeing you continue this piece, but even if you don't, you are a very talented authoress

this has got to be a difficult pairing to pull off, but you've done it quite nicely, not to mention you've managed to keep both Regina and Dr. Kirk in character to boot.

brava!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I already reviewed this chapter logged in, but, I have to make another plea for you to continue! You've made an absolutely perfect start, and it would be a shame to see your story go unfinshed! So, I hope you have time to update it soon!
Legowyn chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Wow. Lol, that's all I have to say. I love how unique this story is, it's awesome! Continue!