Reviews for Wants and needs
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 2/4
This was really sweet. I enjoyed it a lot!
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aw! I love Seto's musings! :3
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This story was very good. Seto really changed over the time, because of Joey.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was kinda bittersweet...poor Seto just feels so unsure about people loving him (don't doubt the relationship between you and your brother, Seto!)! But the ending was perfect! I never get tired of the whole 'expressing your emotions on paper or computer, and having the person you write about read over your shoulder' thing. Even if the relationship is all ready established! In which case, why does Seto think nobody loves him?
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Ah, time has changed Seto wonderfully. )
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
KAWAII!

Ele-chan
Dark Magician Of Chaos chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Realyl good
Alian lost chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This one made me think...this is really the only fic I've seen where "the fond smile, etc" to Mokuba is only just another mask...hm...
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
that was so sweet
Nekocin chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
;_; That was a sad part. Very nicely written. I love the simpleness of the description. It's so bitter sweet to see them interact. ;_; *hugs her KumaKuma-chan* Maybe I'm not much of a good reviewer with precise words. But at least I can say your stories are very well written when it comes to deep simpleness. The deeper meaning and all. GREAT work! *bawls* So bitter sweet.
gothic2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
ah. how sweet. I wish you would have put what the diary entery{s}originaly said though.
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Aww...KAWAII!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Aw! Cute! Loved it! Those two are awesome together! Love your work! *glomps author* *grins* *waves*
Later yo,
Icy
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
This fiction gives me all kinds of ideas! Okay, okay, so I'm not a very big Seto/Joey fan just because most people who cover the pairing do it OOC'ly sugary or twist it into a really unhealthy relationship. But you've done it so well! Joey and Seto are perfectly IC, and while there's still a little tension, I can see they've both matured and come to an understanding. No wonder this fic has twenty-some reviews. _ Keep up the lovely writing! Now I've got ideas for using a blogging journal in a story, you know? And Seto strikes me as exactly the kind of guy who'd keep a detailed personal journal.
killian chapter 1 . 2/15/2004