Reviews for The Nocturnal Meeting
Draco3Hermoine chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
Get well soon :)
and keep writing
can't wait for the next chapter
Draco3Hermoine chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
I love your writing style
keep at it :)
Draco3Hermoine chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I love the story so far
great job :)
Draco3Hermoine chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Soooo good! You've captured Draco's personality PERFECTLY. I loved his smooth remark when Hermoine caught him looking at her.
Blah chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
Hope you get better soon, I love your story! Only two critical comments. In chapter 16, you said hermoine was "disappointed" when she knew her and her friends would die. Maybe a bit more than disappointed! Also, how did Ron and Harry apparate in chapter 16, if they were in hogwarts?
NineLaws chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
I simply beg for you to write more of this utterly splendid story, with such a fantastic build up of tension.

I have grown to adore this pair and you have only enlightened my affections.

Thanking you.
Dementor Dementor chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
omg continue soon plz
diamonds-gone-black chapter 19 . 5/5/2009
ok,so, i hated the haryy potter books wit a passion but llove the movies,so these ff stories are new to me i usually read twilight fics but i saw this story while my friend was searchin the harry potter section and said hey maybe its not bad. and now u have me feelin 4 draco and wanting to burn ron alive. see what this site does to people it gets them all emotianal.

plz update soon as possible
mrs.draco.malfoy.2010 chapter 19 . 6/10/2007
you need to update.

i need to know what happens.
Mistress of Purple chapter 19 . 1/31/2007
I just finished reading all of this that you have posted, and I must say I like it a lot. I really hope that you will be able to update this soon. I hope your health is doing better as well.
sarahyyy chapter 19 . 10/6/2006
Please finish the story! Draco must know that Hermione loves him & Hermione has to know that Ron is an evil guy! Just please finish it...
Soulwingangel chapter 19 . 5/1/2006
I haven't read this fanfiction in years, and this was the last chapter I left off at, I've always liked it, hopefully that wasn't the ending chapter, you should continue and finish if it isn't done, if it is, that's too sad, poor Draco :'( Let me know by email what you plan to do with this fanfiction if it isn't yet done or to let me know that it is.

-Soulwingangel
weeping eyes of babylon chapter 19 . 1/17/2006
this was soo good. i can't wait for more. i need more!
peridotdream chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
hmm...i didn't realize how long ago this was. That makes me sad, lol, i wanted to know the end...
peridotdream chapter 19 . 12/12/2005
I hope that last A/N means this story isn't done yet...cause I think I'd die if it were. It's so good - you're an awesome writer. Very cool ideas, and I love the style. Poor Draco - this is one of those stories where I just read, and I want to temporarily be a part of the story so I can yell at the misunderstandings (ever read Circle of Friends? That one had me actually yelling at the book.) I want to kick Ron's ass, too...

I hope you feel better...being sick sucks - get better soon. I'll be here when you get back : )

-bela