Reviews for In The Sunshine
TheFutureMrsGrant chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
wow, that was great. i loved the moovie, but a actually think i liked your story better! great stuff man. keep writing!
A.E. McCarley chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
good stuff, seriously very sweet and cute, and...(insert adjctive here)
Yva J chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Again a beautifully written story. I enjoyed it very much, and the gentility of the secen was quite beautiful. Wonderful job.
Alexa chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Lovely work! The characterisation and dialogue was very well captured!

I have always loved this movie, and am sorry there isn't more fanfic about it out there!

I'd love to see more of your work in this fandom :)
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
aw ilove it!

im watching the film right now so i thought i would read some of these, and there are onlt 3, so i thought id start with this one...

lol

really good! cute!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very well-written. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Lexi chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wonderful! Amazingly well written :-)
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Hey... let's not think about what happens next, okay? At least there's a happy ending, and that's all that counts! Do you know that Notting Hill is one of the only two movies I've ever cried in? Hehee, that seems stupid but true. The other one was The Fox and the Hound, so let's not go there... Well, I think I loved this one more than the other one cos it was so HAPPY and cute and yeah! Too bad we didn't get a lot of this in the movie cos, as I said before, it was incredibly gorgeous. You also wrote it very believably, you're really good at characterization. Anyway, please please PLEASE write more Notting Hill fics cos I really love the two that you've done!
Delia chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
loved this fic! Are you planning on writing any more Notting Hill stuff? Please?