Reviews for He's All That
misikoblossom chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
You won't believe how many times I laughed my ss off! This is hilarious, well done.
Axem Titanium chapter 18 . 8/24/2007
The story isn't tagged as "Complete" but I guess it's over? Pretty good. And how convenient that when I decided to go back and read old favorites that this one finished just before I did.
Quisty Almasy chapter 18 . 8/9/2007
"Yeah... even though you bug the shit out of me sometimes-" and he grabbed a breast that was not his own this time-"

LOL. Another priceless line ) But why oh why did you have to end the story so..abruptly in a way? I'm sorry but this is where my constructive criticism comes in ( For the last chapter I felt as if you were rushing thru to get to the ending of the story? I don't know if you had originally intended it to be that way but I would have liked to see a more detailed ending and perhaps other people finding out that Feries was actually Seifer. I agree with the previous reviewer in that the last couple of chapters Seifer and Quistis were just developing their relationship so nicely and suddenly it ended ( Plus you never explained what happened to cause Seifer to change back. However, I take it from the last few lines that you are to make a sequel perhaps?

Well enough of the bad stuff, I thoroughly enjoyed your fic. I don't think I've smiled so much at reading a fic. before but man was this funny. I especially loved the infamous tampon scene and how Zell kissed Feries LOL. Anyways I love your story and I love Seifer, I just wished it didn't have to end so abruptly. Please keep continuing!
Quisty Almasy chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
Oh My Gosh. Quistis and Feries? Whoa.
Quisty Almasy chapter 16 . 8/9/2007
"Dancing around the bathroom, he laughed with joy and started to sing all the songs he knew- which weren't many. Frosty the Snowman and old Mariah Carey tunes filtered through the dark hallways as Seifer cheered for himself."

lol I could just picture Seifer singing all those songs lol. But why are you changing him back so soon? It was just beginning to get interesting (not that is wasn't before lol). Anyways can't wait to get Seifer back in guy form.
Quisty Almasy chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
This was all too confusing. First Seifer's death, now the question of her sexuality.

I can't be gay.

That's just priceless lol. Man I love Seifer. He never ceases to amaze me )
Quisty Almasy chapter 14 . 8/9/2007
Omg it's Quisty's first lesbian kiss lol. Damn my inability to draw lol. Anyways great chapter but I still can't believe she kissed a girl O
Quisty Almasy chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
"Did he just have a *slapping* fight with a woman?"

LOL I couldn't help but smile all thru the chapter. Thanks for making my day!
Quisty Almasy chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
ROFL Poor poor Seifer! lol. What are you doing to the poor guy? Anyways another great chapter!
Quisty Almasy chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Whoa Seifer would make a hot girl lol. Too bad my drawings skills are so bad or else I'd have like a sketch of the she Seifer ) Anyways, onwardsIread!
Quisty Almasy chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
"He stared at himself for a minute, and then let out a tiny, hysterical laugh."

Poor Seify's turning crazy lol. Great chapter!
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Seifer's adorable, and what an original storyline might I add. Looking forward to reading the next chapter )
rikkukirst chapter 18 . 8/9/2007
HEY-! First off, your story was amazing! I loved how you developed it, but I agree with the last reviewer, the last chapter did seem kinda,,rushed, like you just wanted to finish it asap - it was still good, you pulled it off well - it just would have been nice to develop the scene where Quisty found out it was Seifer all this time,would have LOVED to see Zell and Irvines reactions! Great story tho, fab idea,!
LeonCaboose chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
YAY! I get to be one of your first reviewers for this ...first of all, I HATE YOU FOR TAKING SO DAMN LONG! Second of all, i forgive you becuase you finally updated. But anyway, to the story. The last few chapters have been amazingly written. And the point that you've begun their love relationship was very well done. BUT, this chapter(while nicely written) seemed...offish. Kinda like you...oh muffin!.I forgot what my reason was...er...ah what the hell, it's going fine.
No longer cares chapter 17 . 10/12/2006
Wow...*blinks*

Hey, I know it's been a while since you last updated, but...you are gonna continue this some day, right? No pressure or anything, but it's really friggin' good. Seiftis is a good pairing, and you've pulled it off in such a sweet way. Excellent job.

*adds to favourites*