Reviews for Insomnia
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Loved your story; love Elrond; sad there are not many quality Elrond-centric stories. Please right more.
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Just found this story. Love it. Is there more?
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
How ominous. And terribly fascinating. This does indeed pose a lot of questions about the way the future would unfold ... I hope someone answers them, eventually. I'd love to see that story.
Citti Kitty Monroe chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This is excellent, AfterEver!
I'm terribly sorry I did not reply sooner. I passed it off as just another story, and I feel bad. Forgive me!
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
*winces* Ouch. CĂ­rdan needs to get a grip on reality, and stop kissing Mordor's dusty soil. But, still . . . Ouch! Best friend dead, second-best friend donned Vilya and the crown . . . Ouch. Too fast for the Shipwright, huh? But 'twas a very nice story.
Miss Aranel chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Have not had much time for R&R-ing : this is something different though! Elrond as high king...should be interesting. Loved the way things played out, and the way you got inside Cirdan's head. Gil-Galad's denial was wonderful as well, as was the plan for confidances and such. Would say more, but must go.
-Aranel
Marnie chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
OOh, good! Beautiful writing, all the characters really true to life (so to speak) and what a cliffhanger! I want to know what happens next!
Skycat14 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I love stories that have Elrond as high king. Please tell me their is more! I love the story!
Aromene chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
There's more, right? Please says there's more? That's just too good to end there!
sf chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Lovely story. Dare I hope that it's part of a series and not a completed stand alone?
Ilmarean chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
O! A dark beginning: I wonder where it will lead? Only time will tell ... So I will be looking forward to the next installment.