Reviews for Scars
Fletty chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Good story - but aww, what about Johnny's future girlfriend? Is he sposed to just lust after Tintin forever? :-)

Great action too btw - I can never get enough action! :-)
Professor Ali chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
Hi again, Quiller!

This is another story that I just had to review. Do you have some NZ connections? I note that NZ plays a part in a few of your stories. I loved the description of the canoeing trip on the Rangitata river, which is not far from my home town of Christchurch – very accurate as to what could (and has happened). Also, I see that the boys go to a masseuse in Auckland in Appointments (I don’t suppose you know which one so that I can put it under surveillance (grin)?

Anyway, I enjoyed this story very much too. Gordon’s ingenous and straightforward nature shine through in the writing. I think you hooked him up with a really nice OC, someone sensible and grounded – and who will be there for him as his injuries catch up with him in later life. Thanks for giving Gordon such a suitable partner.

A lovely subject, more than competently handled.

Thanks once again

Ali
closetfan chapter 7 . 2/17/2004
I won't mind if your Muse finds something more to continue these little sequels.
closetfan chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Good fic so far...a little typo but it made it kinda funny. "I’m sure you can mange this on your own" Mange is a nasty skin disease that dogs and foxes and other critters get.
Also, if the Tracy's are supposed to be yanks, and they are in the US...we don't say torch, we say flashlight. (just a bit of over the pond education! ;-D )
Assena chapter 7 . 2/9/2004
Aw thats so SWEET! _ I luv Gordon! *moosh* I liked that. Nice. V. Nice. Sorry its taken me so long to get around to reading it, I've been busy working, but now I have read it and I liked it. Thank you! _ I liked the line about the tame scientist and Gordon turning blue. _ Twas funny!
animationfan chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
Another great story/series. Nice to see the "boys" settling down and having a life.
mcj chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Wonderful magic beginning quiller my friend. As always I look forward to reading the next chapter. mcj
nikki-browneyes chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
Ah, everyone has someone besides John. It's a shame that this is your last story in the sequence. Hopefully your muse will work overtime to give you new ideas.
calloutdrummer1247 chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
"jumps up" YES! "does a little dance" Gordon's found a girl Gordon's found a girl lalalala And the scars are all gone.
Awesome story!
calloutdrummer1247 chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
ALL RIGHT GORDON YOU GO MAN! Great story and stories. Have i revi3ewed all of your stories? I don't rmemeber i've enjoyed them all so far.
I forget who Megan is though. :P:(