Reviews for NTS, Sapphire's Tale
xx13ookwormxx chapter 15 . 11/17/2009
Its such a good story! You should keep writing!
LittleLurker chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
Hi SapphireNight,

I can only agree with Kal Torak. Well, no, I haven't been reading your story before... just now (probably way too late), but anyway, it's such an amazing story. Your writing style is awesome, too and you have some really good ideas, please don't leave it hanging there! Please.

Hope you're alright, though! Best wishes, D.
Kal Torak chapter 15 . 7/31/2005
I really hope you get this, and that it doesn't get lost in some abandoned email address. It's been so long since you've updated, and I hadn't even read this chapter because of the huge gap between updates. You said there's only one or two chapters to go, Sapphire came back to Trin and Neo, come on, please don't leave it hanging anymore. Sorry if you're really busy and stuff, I know I am, but this is such a good story, I haven't read it in MONTHS and once again I'm sucked into it.

Yours once again reviewing far too much,

Torak
korrd chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
Great fic. Why wouldn't Neo and Trinity get in contact with Morpheus and the others? Is Neo still the One? IS Sapphire have all the powers of Neo? Update soon.
TN shipper chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I love your story and I would like those pictures if you could send them to me thanks or just tell me what the site name is! D
The Flaming Star chapter 15 . 11/13/2004
I think you are a very talanted writter. But please try harder to get out more tales of Sapphire I really enjoy reading them.

The Flaming Star
Libbyluvsya chapter 15 . 11/10/2004
Very good plot it's got my attention and i can't wait for the next chapter..umm the style of witing changed dramatically between chapters ten and eleven...for the better so that was good...the plots a little bit predictable um i'm hoping that the rest of the crew of the neb is goignt ot meet up w/trin and neo again just because i love them and hated that they died..very good thanx

Libby
helen chapter 15 . 11/2/2004
I really love your story and i think you're a good writer. Hope you keep updating it.
Richard the pedantic too lazy to sign in again i really should start signing in more. Then again what difference does it make Anyway i best get on to reviewing chapter 15 . 11/1/2004
I had a hard time getting hold of dung beetles, now i'm trying to find 15 Komodo dragons and try and convince them to take up residence in your garden.

Anyways, good chapter, interesting cliffhanger, ending just before the long awaited re-union, more or less. Fine portrayal of emotions once more, and of cold temperatures.

All in all good things, update soon
Agent Ahab chapter 15 . 11/1/2004
This was a greating ending for this story but I do hope that there is more. I have been waiting for a long time for this story to be finished and now that it has I am happy. I can't wait to read more. I am working on my story "Releasing the Four Hands," and will be busy with that for a while. Keep up the good work.

Agent Ahab
Kal Torak chapter 14 . 8/6/2004
hey hey hey she's back! :D Welcome back mate, congrats on finishness of exams! Now, I hope you don't mind me KICKING THE CRAP OUT OF LOCKE. He's not really a fast one, is he? Oh well, can't win all the time. In fact, very few times when it comes to defence leader guys! Or is that just in Australia? :P Anyway, I must say I was a little confused by the phone call thingamajig, twas a little unclear, but that could be because it's a little too late ;P

So yeah! Welcome back, and I'll be waiting patiently as usual :D
Ciupacapra chapter 14 . 7/31/2004
I just read you fic top to bottom and i think it's one of the best written fics i have eve read(and i've read quite a few since i have something like 100MB of fanfiction on my harddrive).Anyway i am realy looking forward to the updates!Keep it up!

Best Regards
neonity chapter 14 . 7/9/2004
Oh my gosh! You are very good at writting this kind of stuff! You made me face all wet! Keep it up, I would LOVE to read more fanfiction about Neo and Trin, or maybe with someone that is connected to them! :)
swimhoppa chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
Wow. That's all I can say. Very well written. I liked it a lot! You MUST write more, and soon! Um ... just a few little typo's but I think if you read through it really quick you'll find them ... I can't remember any now, but ...

Keep it up!

GreyElvenWarrior
richard the pedantic chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
So much for tradition. Sigh.

Once more i bow to your masterful mastering of misery in your stories, and to the beating of Locke, a nice bit of comic relief. I'm not sure if it was intended as such but it was funny anyway.

I look forward to future chapters.