Reviews for I Was Right the First Time
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I thought "Four Letter Word" was sad, then I read this. This is just...wow. Rogue is just so broken here. The combination of realizing just how alike she is to her mother, and hurting her brother is just tearing her to pieces.

I love this line: "I can't damn you anymore Mystique, because I might as well damn myself, and I'm already damned."

The long twisty lines you use, like this one: "There's a small part of me that wishes I was wrong, that I'm not like her and that Kurt is right and that if I saved her she could be changed, but I know I'm not wrong." are just so well strung that it just works.

Awesome job.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
dun dun duhh! ooh, angsty. good stuff! ;-)
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
A little morbid. Very sad. Very, very good.
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Very well written piece - I really like the flow and reasoning.
Lise-Marie chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Yep that rocked. Good job you really showed Rogue's emotions well. Even better than Four letter word which as I said was ,You might want to change the rating to PG so stupid people with nothing better to do won't report you.
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Whoa...one thing's for sure...this is going in my favs list and never coming out. Whoa. Rogue isn't my favorite character in the Evo-world, but this definately makes me like her. So insightful and in-character. Your portrayal of her is perfect, her thoughts and worries and concerns. Bravo to you!
Snitter