Reviews for Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 1 . 4/5
Awesome story! :)
Daladakea chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
So sweet. I love all the angst! Write something else Treasure Planet! I want lots more!
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it love it love it!.
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hi there!

I accidentally bumped into this fic and Im so glad I did. It's very, very good. Very emotional and it brought tears to my eyes! Great job at it! :D

Moaboa
art chic 99 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow,you are an amazing main reason I love Fan Fiction so much is because a good story seems like it's part of the movie. You also made me cry,it was a good cry well done.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great oneshot, I would love to see you write more SilverJim Slash stories!
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This. Was. BEAUTIFUL. Oh my gosh, you really should write a sequel! This was just an incredible TP fic. Your writing was great, the dialogue was perfectly touching, and I swear it's hard not to cry at this... *sniffle* I agree with some of your reviews about writing details about how Silver escaped and when Jim slit his wrists... Oh, I just can't stop thinking about the emotions Jim felt when he saw Silver (alive), and you made his change of character (from aggressive to emotionally disturbed) incredibly written. I mean, I can actually see Jim becoming a shell of himself that way. Wow.

This was totally amazing and well written, and you can bet that I'll be checking out your other TP stories.

Sorry if this review is ridiculously long, but I'm a huge fan of Silver and Jim's father-son bond, and this piece was the best written to show the TRUE feelings between them, rather than some slash-story. Great job! (wipes away tear) *sniff* Amazing. Just AMAZING.
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Amazing fic... Catherine made another cameo I see, and I saw a slight S/S (but that's just me). One thing, and you've probably already heard this, Jim and Sarah's eyes are lgiht blue, not dark brown. But other than that, this was a very well-written oneshot!

MG#6
Forsaken Valkyrie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Loved it, beautiful descriptions and everything.
pottersparky chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is great fahter and son suff with silver and jim. It has been 4 years after you put up your last treasure planet story. Where was morph and ben in this story? The only thing I hate about story is that you made silver seem human when he is some kind bear guy. What do doc and capt think about what is going on with jim? As for jim's future I see jim capt of his own ship with silver as his frist mate. With silver back james hawkins will be back to his old self very soon. This story is so great that I plan put on my fav stories list. When do plan to come out with new treasure planet story to read? I it if did part 2 of this story with silver fixing jim to the way use to be. If you want to I love it if email me about teasure planet. Silver and jim's father and son bond was the best part of movie.
Anisney-Robin chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
wow and I mean WOW.

I love Jim and Silver stories but in all the time I've read them I've never been more inspired and closer to tears.

That was so sad and adorable at the same time.

But I'd LOVE to know how Silver escaped and everything that happened to Jim like when he slit his wrist. Do you think you'll write a sequel?
katie chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
my god you made my cry! *sniffling* do more PLEASE!
mossysnakes chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
gah. this deserves to be animated. so sad!
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Well, despite what you may think, I find this to be a beautiful piece of work. It’s well written, emotional, has effective but not overdone imagery, begins and wraps itself up rather nicely. In a nutshell, you’re good. You’re very good.
Kozie chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was so good. I really wish I could write like that... but i somewhat can... weird eh? ;)