Reviews for The Famous Jett Jackson: The College Years
Nicole731 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
I haven't had a review in a God knows when? Maybe because your story sucks?
Lizfan21 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
You do sound like a nag begging for a review.
LonelyWriter07 chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Traci's parents are Boris Kodjo and his real life wife Nicole, am I right? I know I'm right lol jk
chocolatedove chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
you have a very good story...but there's one small problem. you're sounding like a nag begging for a review at the end of EVERY chapter! you have a good story and you shouldn't need a review to have to continue. just do what you do...write!
topazsista chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This is good! You had my attention going. Add more!
TFJJFan chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
More please? Tis interesting indeed :-).
prettynpunk chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
and then jett walks in and says hello and then kayla stands up and says hey baby what are you doing here and jett says i couldnt keep myself away then says so what have you guys been up to
and traci quickly says oh nothing just looking for some dresses before anyone else says anything
katie chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
What a good fiinish.i loove Jett Jackson
Dan chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
I thought that there were good ideas in there. But there are a few things I think you should consider. Although I've been dying to see more romance come into the show, you have to remember that the audience of Jett Jackson is composed maily of boys. Boys don't like too much romance, especially when complex feelings are involved. Also, Jett is well established as a guy that has a great deal of conviction, especially for someone his age. He would never cheat on a girlfriend, especially one that is his best friend. Faithful fans of the show probably would think he was a major jerk for ever trying to hurt Kayla, especially since she is a main character and the only female one in the show.
What I would do is make the epesode(s) funnier and less dramatic. I would also incorporate more action into them, and lighten up the situation that is happening. If anything at all, I would have Jett confide in JB that he is feeling torn between both girls, but have him ultimetly decide on Kayla. The main audience is also in the "tween" age range, and the drama of the conflics mey be over their heads. Although Traci did become an important character in the show, the viewers all have an established attachment to Jett, Kaila and JB. No matter what happens to all of them, the three of them have to triumph in the end.
(I hope this helps you. I'm 21 years old , from Miami, FL and I love this show. I hope that you are very successful.)
Karen chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
It's nice to finally know who Ryan is. I've been waiting on this chapter for a long time. Although Ryan had a girl when Traci met him, it seems like Traci's avoiding him more so because Jett doesn't want him around. Does TRACI STILL have feelings for Ryan? Personally I don't think anyone wants to go to their senior prom alone, so Traci should go with him if he doesn't have someone in his life right now. Who did Traci go to prom with her junior year?
pimpin chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
girl who is ryan, you need to hurry up and start writing you know.
Karen chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I think this is a great story. I can't wait to find out who Ryan is and why Jett doesn't like him!
Kalesha chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Raven Girl, I love this story. Who *is* Ryan. Please please put the next chapter up. Traci and Kayla seem like their really good friends. So, hurry up with the next ch!