Reviews for The Lord of Stone Tower
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 5/22
Holy crap. I just found this story and I am hooked. It is awesome.
Jamr chapter 1 . 4/25
Good story
Moony the Mature One chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
really like this story so can you please write an epilogue?
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
maedkys chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
great story
Safiiri chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
I'd love an epilogue if possible :) I'm curious about why Ron and Ginny went so evil/stupid, as well as if Harry ever found a partner :)
deanec64 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
really enjoyed this story and do hope you'd make a epilogue for sure. :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
your missing this chapter. there's nothing here.
Kitty.Kazz chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I was quite enjoying the fic until chapter 7 disappeared. I would like to finish reading, but without knowing what is in this chapter I'm afraid that it's not possible.
furryblow chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
um, wheres the chapter?
The Insane Blue Rubber Ducky chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
This is a great little story :) a power Harry that is borderline overpowered but at the same time shows him with some weaknesses . good Job .
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
Epilogue, please!
Starless Flight chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Alright! Go U.S.A! I knew there was a reason I liked that country :) Ahem... that's not the patriot in me talking...
EvilDime chapter 19 . 10/12/2011
Wow, what a cruel ending. o.0

I think killing someone is much nicer than letting them go mad from being unable to move, ever. *shudders*

- Dime
EvilDime chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Hey!

I'm currently reading this, and though Harry is a bit too powerful for my liking, I'm having fun.

Quotation marks seem to have vanished from this chapter, though, which makes it awkward to read. Could you perhaps fix that?

Oh, and before I forget it: At the very beginning, Harry is blind, but he 'sees' Pettigrew coming to kidnap him. How does that work? Might also need to be changed. Well, if you are still around, that is... Are you still writing Outsiders? I'd love an update!

Cheers,