Reviews for Friend of Mine
sabella yumi monako chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
what the fuck?... are they singing?
eternity313 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
aw that was so sweet! lol
4N0NyM0UZ chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was very beautiful! Keep up the great work!
albinoraven666 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
*yawn*...boring...sorry...didnt like it...
damselindistress2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
*sobs* that was so touching! it's definitely one of the best Sess/Kag fics i've read so far!
Random Floater chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
KAWAI - SAPPYNESS ok i am usually depressed and these things help me feel better for what eva the reason KAWAI
Merber chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
HEY WOMAN!
Good story, i wuv it!
MERBER FO LIFE!
Suze chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
*tear* you made me cry. I know, I know, I'm a loser. BUT that was so sweet. *tear again*
a lazy person chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
This is so sappy and cute! I love Sess/Kag, but lately, I've read some really bad ones, so it's nice to see that there are some good ones! Thank you!
emmy chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
i'm not a kag/sess fan, but i would have to say that i liked this. it was sweet...and sappy...but they are happy, that's what matters-right? so, yes, i liked it...but i'm still not a kag/sess fan...
write more!
Angel of Fate1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
O_O WOW! One of the best one-shots I've ever read! No spelling mistakes as well as grammar and others! _ I also love this couple, too, in Inu-Yasha, aside from others! Although I keep forgetting to mention it in my bio... ; And I'm also wondering how you made the song lyrics neat for making them go right in the middle like that... As well as the title... I can never get it right... Grr... -_-; Anyway, nothing's wrong with it! It's cute... As I said, one of the best one-shots! And yes, make an alternate ending!