Reviews for Attachment Issues
KitsuneDango chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
please write more omg this is soo gooood!
strikes-of-lightning chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Please update! This is a really good story! :) :) :) :D :) :) :)
ridickulus101 chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
aw a cliffie why...? ): lol great story hope there is an update soon!
LoveGD chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
Really, really good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ellira chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
This is amazing! i love these types of storys! please update soon!
Annika Cullen chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
I like where it's going and Lucius always flips everything upside down. Looking forward to more.
elveneowenlek chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! not only does it have a good sexy mood, but also an awesome plot! I am sorry I didn't review for the other chapters, I was to soaked in the story! DEFINITALLY CONTIUE! I will be waiting!
Vampire Angel of Death chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
LOVE IT, it's sad, but it makes you realize that Draco is not as bad as he seems, update soon, and email me when you do? my author alert isn't working right now
D.G. Cory chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
I am so pleased to read your story. It's a fresh breath of air to read something that has the two boys mostly in character all the time. Wonderful plot and I am looking forward to the next installment, can't wait to see what will happen between father and son. Please keep up the excellent work! Absolutly love it!
JusttxJaycie chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
THis is good!
volleypickle16 chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
Hey a great chapter!
Echelon chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
Oh nice chapter! I loved how Harry and Draco finally got together and I cant wait for the next chapter to find out Lucius' response when he finds out! Write more soon!
Nooka chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
MEH!

No don't end it there! I need more! I want to know what's going to happen! Please update soon!
Elf Maiden-Peniel chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
Don't worry about taking a while to update it was worth the wait! This has got to be the best chapter by far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alyssa chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
That is the cutest thing i have ever read!