Reviews for Ranko's Makeover
Sylver Skyfire chapter 2 . 1/30
Hey,

Just dropping this note to ask you to please pick up this story again if you need or would like my help drop me a line on here via PM.
Oakshaden chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
This is a very interesting story, but it might just be that I have a thing for manipulative ass holes like Discorso.
Slie Amos chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Please find some time to continue this one, I have found it interesting and would like to see more if possible sometime.

Anyway thanks for an interesting take of Ranma becoming a senshi.
chaos chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
While I find this story disturbing so far I want it UPDATED so I can judge it better
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
very interesting story and one heck of a cliff hanger!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
good story
Ranko chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I would have Kuno ask Ranko out on a and have yes and have dress very sexy
Shanami chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
This is probably my favorite of your fics, though I generally like your work.

I'm guessing this is permanently on hiatus until The Return is finished, but I'd like to see more. It has one of the most unique methods of getting Ranma in a fuku that I've seen, and I'd really like to see how you deal with the seemingly inevitable merger of Ranma/Ranko.

I can imagine them trading off on picking things they get to keep, with Ranma's top priority being the Art, Ranko's being female, Ranma's being attracted to women, etc. At any rate, I'd like to see the resolution to this, you've left it off at a great spot, in that it really makes me want to read more of it.
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
VERY enjoyable plot. I can't wait for the next update!
MShrieken chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
PLEASE continue this! I really like this story, and I want to see it concluded.

Also, The Return kicks major ass. Great job! It's epic.

M
Edrik chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
I know its been 4 years since an update, but damnit come on I got hooked on this. Great story, love the whole idea about brainwashing/mind control. The only thing I have against this story is that 'Ranko' was much too girlish, but I guess you were trying to prove a point by contrasting both Ranma and Ranko.
Foose96321 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
These are great. Please make a third one.
Arkeus chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
interesting story, and it seems it was just a phase, but still, it was *creepy*.

I don't like this kind of mind ocntrol/brainwashing, and i still maintain that it *should* have been the real warning.

especially as it seems that it take the whoel fic.

Or as far as it is posted.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Shudder..

First, i know it would have been a spoiler, but if you have a warning for sailor ranko, or even Ranma pretending to be ranko, you shouldn't say it like that: the fic was actually brainwashing, which is very different.

In fact, it's the second fic of yours that have brainwashed!Ranma, if we count the fairy one :/

hope this is just a phase of the fic.
Alex Ultra chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
*puppy dog eyes*

More please?

When I started reading, I was expecting a one-shot. Ranma gets brainwashed, Ranma gets unbrainwashed, Ranma gets pissed, Ranma offs Pluto, the future is better than the brainwashed world that Pluto wanted and we all lived happily ever after. I'm liking this story immensely. Darn you and your Ranma-talent. XD

Till next time, then, young Temple. _V