Reviews for Mutation: Dark Angel
RisingGundam2006 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
This story is really epic! It's a shame it hasn't been updated in a long time...
CorinneQ chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
I do hope that you continue this story. I’m deeply intrigued by how the story is going so far. All your elements are working perfectly with each other. I’m glad that I have ran into this story.I see this becoming a great series. Again, great work.
mynameisZombie012 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
I like it hope you update as soon as possiable! please :D
wanderingwarrior chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Update please! This fic is really awesome! What does Wesker really have install for Claire though? I really want to find out whats next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KuroCake chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
u must update! *sniff*

T_T
Ripsi chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
I know you probably won't but I like anything that is Claire/Wesker so please update. I have an obsession over this couple.
link-luvr chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
this is really good, you should continue writing it
Biohazard Queen chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Ok, so is this a Claire/Steve or a Claire/Wesker? I am just wondering. Steve is the biggest baby i have ever seen and he is ugly.
simple chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
will you update yet the next chapter better be long well what are you whaiting for update
Cueil chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
interesting... wonder where this is going... I'm not much of an Ada/Leon fan... and I hate Clair/Steve... he was such a damn pussy
Audra chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Its getting realy good so far keep on updating!

I cant wait till the next chapter!

~Audra
Samurai chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
Yeah I'm sure Claire would want to see steve even thou she onlt knew him for a few hours.
kit chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
i liked your story. update already and makw them longer too!
moomon chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
yay! that was a great chapter!
GothicOne666 chapter 2 . 6/2/2004