Reviews for To Have and Hold
Rebal-nation chapter 14 . 2/26
Y did u rate the story with a M if ur going to delete the sex scene
chaithanyashajil chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
The story was one of the best o harry-severous pairing. I really like it. Hope u write another story for harry-draco as they r my most favourite pair.
Ylterces A chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
I'm hoping that you still have the original version of this story with the deleted NC-17 scenes. I've just started reading it and really like it so far. I was hoping to read it in it's entirety. I've searched online to try and find it but this is the only place I've been able to find the original version of the story although it's incomplete. Hopefully you're still checking this site. Thanks!
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 32 . 12/31/2013
SEQUEL. I want Harry and Severus to have a child. c:
ObsessedWithHP2012 chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
Well… First, I have to say that your grammar could use some work, you mixed up very basic things [their/they're/there] a number of times. However, your writing skills themselves were fairly good. The only thing I didn't like is the believability of this story. One or two of the pairings maybe, but ALL of them would be unlikely. Also, the likelihood of 4 out of 7 siblings being homosexual is not high. Please don't misunderstand, I think you are a good writer, and if I read something more recent of yours, it is probably even better. But this piece could use some work.
hawkswench chapter 31 . 10/13/2013
This was a good story, I am sorry that Harry's new status didn't allow much time with Hermione.
Shadow Hunt chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Gosh this is... well... this story is slightly horrible actually. Like honestly, this is just ridiculous.
MargaritaS chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
this is a decent base/first draft but it definately would be worth finishing the revised edition (especially the beginning chapters) having read both the revised beginning flows better with much more believability :)
Kathryn chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
Wow, all I could think of was poor Harry. I kept waiting for his situation to improve and it really never did. Incredibly depressing.
Savage Amazon chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Again, this is not a chapter! It s barely a paragraph! What s the point of posting something so short! People just get pissed offc at you! Please avoid doing it again
Savage Amazon chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
This isn t a chapter, it s a paragraph! It s a sure way of turning people away from your fics. People want chapters,preferably long ones, but they ll do with short ones. When a chaper is this short people just get pissed off. So make sure the others are decent sized :-)
lisa chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I've tried not to say this but you should have not written these paragraphs like this it makes people lose their places
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well, I can certainly see a lot of unhappy things happening. I'm surprised that Ron was paired with Draco, and I must admit I was rather gleeful that it was Snarry.
Mila Pink chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
I loved the story.
I was happy that couples are doing well, at least some.
kisses
Jaden chapter 32 . 9/16/2012
I love your story so much. I tried to read your revision but it doesn't hold a flame compared to this one!
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »