Reviews for The Touch of the Palantir
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love the banter between Legolas and Aragon... I also really enjoyed that Gandalf checked up on Aragon and didn't just "leave him to it" on his own, but wanted to make sure that he was all right. Ready to comfort or heal the best he could.

I love the friendship between Legolas and Aragon... the history between them... both what we know and what we imagine
iluvahsoka2029 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Love the friendly banter between my favorite elf and human :D So sweet...
RandmWriter chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I LOVE YOU! I wished there would be a fanfic like this and you made it! Yahoo! *Does the weirdest happy dance that even Pippin would find it weird*

Thanks so much! I love a bit of Aragorn whump! Any suggestions? Anyway thanks so much!

-RW ;)

P.S. Feel free to PM me!
Medilia chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
So Sweet. I love Legolas and Aragorn friendship fics.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
if this is what your twisted mind comes up with i'm hoping you have done or will do more with said mind. Simply excellent :)
Bushwah chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yes, I loved it. I don't know exactly WHEN this is, though, despite your telling us in the AN. Sorry...
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
kawaii! aww so sweet :D

what would they be without one another? they wouldn't! lol. i love bestie fics :D
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
AWWWWWW! Loved it! It was so amazing to see the way you protrayed their friendship as best friends and brothers. And thanks heavens you did it without slash! :)
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Really great! I was looking for that scene in the film when I came across your fanfic!
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
aw this was cute. I love the friendship they have, even if you really had to read between the lines in the movie to see it.

awesome job!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Interesting! I was just watching my extended version LOTR dvd's and wondered what effect the palantir had on Aragorn. I'm glad someone wrote the "missing scene"...nicely done!
vballqueen1792 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I don't know if I've reviewed this story or not so if i have I'm doing it again! lol

I just go aw everytime I read this!

I was watching Return of the King last night and I thought of this story during that part and I just had to come and read it today! One of the cutest friendship stories I've ever read, I wished they ahd a deleted scene like this in the movie!

Very well written, loved it! And I'll probably read it like 80 billon more times so
LAJ chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved the story, really well written. I really like your interpretations of Aragorn and Legolas. I'm just going to mention a slight inaccuracy. The reason aragorn isn't affected as much as pippin is because his ancestor (elendil I think) was the true master of the palantir making aragorn the current true master. But that was a detail I was more than happy to overlook for the purposes of reading your story. It was amazing, I loved it. COntinue writing darling you are an angel and a gift form heaven when it comes to writing Aragorn and Legolas

Chou xx
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This has got to be one of the most rewinded scenes ever because it is too short in the movie! One can hardly see anything and then its over again, so thank you for writing this, it perfectly shows the deep affection between the two friends/brothers and gives a sufficient amount of credit to the scene!