Reviews for How Much I Care
TiffThom chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I loved this! I think you perfectly captured Goku's true feelings about his marriage. I'm so glad love won out.
Kiddo626 chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
Brilliant, just brilliant! You know, this actually reminded me of an Ingmar Bergman film. I can already see the similarities; both this and a Bergman movie are so surreal, with several people emerging as figments of the protagonist's imagination, saying cryptic statements about said protagonist's shortcomings, and ending with the protagonist learning a very important lesson. Speaking of Bergman, have you seen the movie "Wild Strawberries"? That's exactly the movie that came into my mind as I was reading this. Maybe you should check it out too, if you haven't seen it already. :)

And another thing, THANK YOU for stating the difference in Goku's faults. You said that he was selfish, which he is, no doubt about that. But you also made it very clear that he wasn't a bad person despite those flaws, and that he most certainly wasn't a failure. Too often in both G/CC or Son family angst fics, they would treat those things as one in the same and blow his selfishness WAY out of proportion. I'm just glad this story will always be here to help put things into perspective.

I'm not sure if you'll ever read this review, but if you do, just know that this was a fantastic story. A different plotline, a refreshing change of pace from a lot of other DBZ fics out there, and most definitely going into my Favorites. Honestly, more people should be reading this story. Bravo! D
clow-san chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
very nice and subtle. I love every bit of this story!

hahaha! Please do write more!
Rivornwen K A Magna chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Well written, interesting and certainly shows a different side to the usual chichi attitude we get to read about or see. She doesn't seem like a total shrew here, thankfully.

Certainly kept me interested, and I even felt a slight heartache at some of the more 'depressing' scenes of the story.

Take Care
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2007
You've probably stopped receiving reviews for this stroy but yeah...mine will be just a new one saying that this fic is really really good. Had me in tears the entire time. The good kind of tears that knew there would be a happy ending for the couple-which was really sweet. I totally love everything about this fic! Its just really really good and I think it is like the best G/CC fic I have ever read!
Anon32456 chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
Very sad, the whole Chichi part I mean. The story was a little confusing, with the whole back and forth dream thing. I couldn't really tell from reality and dream world, but by the end of the chapter I got it.

Good plot, and altogether this was very good-
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
umm...why would chichi hide herself with a towel since they are mates...
bluetinkerbell chapter 14 . 5/21/2004
Aww...it's over. The way you described the love and subtle change in the relationship gave this chapter a real serene mood. It made me happy too!
maz2 chapter 14 . 5/21/2004
! Who! good job girl! Beautiful fic!
I enjoyed it very much! Keep up the great work! And settle down for another masterpiece !
Ravenpan chapter 14 . 5/20/2004
WONDERFUL! *sobs* that was just super beautiful, excellently executed! woohoo! *throws confetti*
Chuquita chapter 14 . 5/20/2004
AW~~ ! This was such a sweet story! I LUVED the ending. Can't wait to see your next G/CC fic! :D
Jessica C chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
Yea more G/CC. Your an awsome writer I can't wait till your next story, until then.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 13 . 5/1/2004
woah
you finished it
great
write more
Jessica C chapter 13 . 4/29/2004
This was a really cute fic. Are you going to make another G/CC fic's their my favorite couple. If you could write another one that would be awsome. Untill next time.
Ravenpan chapter 13 . 4/29/2004