Reviews for TwentyFive Galleons!
Venipa chapter 1 . 1/12
Rofl
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I thought for sure it was Albus. But man what a twist... That was lovely, I enjoyed it greatly, though I was rather embarrassed for Harry, and Sev too now that I think about it. Ha, it was cute and in a way romantic and I just loved it... Later I'll give the other fic, and it's sequel a read, now I have to get back to work (dreaded homework) thank you for the break!

YAJF
louisesnape chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Loool great story I loved it
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Cute, sweet, and funny.
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
nice!
lucynapilo chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Short, sweet and fluffy - the wonderful gloomy day xD

Manyy thanks for You
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
lol This really is a good fic. I enjoyed reading it. _
kidzannie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this is the same story under the title "following the three steps of tradition". i left a review for "twentyfive galleons" under that title sorry for the mix up
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
sequel to this story please thank you love the story so far.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Adorable'! I expect a sequel!

-AMLF
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
wow what a story definetly was worth reading :) glad you had to do this story it was really well done :)
uzo's biggest fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! sweet and funny! the perfect combonation! i can totally picture this happing! lol
SereneTragedy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh now that was just too cute! And I'm still giggling. Minerva? Now I could have pictured Dumbledore in a heartbeat, but it was refreshing to see a new twist!

Well done )
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I had a feeling Hermione was the mastermind of this little plot. I have often wondered why she ended up in Gryffindor. Great little fic!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009