Reviews for I Understand
Imaginarian chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Fitting. And sad. The idea of Oz coming was great, as well as Angel calling Xander.
Subb chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Nice potrayal. So sad that Cordy had to die because if she hadn't Ats could have gone on a lot longer than even the BtVS.. *sighs* Oh, well. That's what's fanfiction for, yeah ).

I'm a huge, huge, *HUGE* C/A-er but I still liked this.

Nice work.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Awesome perspective. Catch ya on the flip side.
matt chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
great story.
Graga Serrs chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
That was very sweet and sad. Amazing!
Carree chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
that was a good fic. it was really really good
My Angel's Wings chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Ok, 'cause I'm an idiot and didn't see that there were 2 chaps, you get 2 reviews from me. Arn't you lucky.

This half made me laugh, but also made me sad. Complicated emotion. I will most definattly be checking out your other work.
My Angel's Wings chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Finally I get around to reading this. It seems like forever since you left the name on my review. Anyway, better late than never.

How sad. And in a way it kinda goes along with mine. Your main thing was the Scoobies dealing, mine was the Fang Gang. I got all sniffly when I read this. Very good.
MBB chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
sad story :-(
Earwax chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Great story. You really captured Xander's grief well. And Cordy's (justified) anger on her demise was just so perfectly true to her character. Wonderful job!
Storm079 chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
oh...this is sad too...but its still lvoely...i really hope you didnt take offense to my skank comment...i mean really...there was no offense meant...
The Lone Chibi chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Aww, that was like..so sad. You are a very good writer. congrats.
Snozzle chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
Awwsies! I can't work out if you're a C/X shipper, but I hope that you are. . . and you seem to be as they still love each other, abd you've written in their POV's.
Great. Very sweet.
If you are a C/X shipper, and B/A, along with reading Dawn/Connor, check out my story, 'Portus!'
Sazii
youdontcarewhatmynameis chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
that was excellent
Storm079 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
skank...( in my family it's a term of endearment...dont take offense please!) you made me get all teary...i cried at the end of You're Welcome...sniffle...okay...well...this is really good