Reviews for Dreams of the Dark
MeemerTeee chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is Grate! it wasn't until I was halfway through that I realized I have read this one before, but I was enjoying reading it so much that I decided to read it to the end for the second time. thank you for giving us the wonderful gift of your story.
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great fic! Even though there's a lot of original content, it all reads just like an episode/chapter. You also captured all of the characters very well without simply echoing their typical dialogue. (Okay, and I also enjoy any opportunity Miroku gets to show how badass he is.) So thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed reading this.
Rook chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was really good. I'm glad I found this one. The part about the counting ghost and how to resolve the problem seemed so familiar but I can't get a grasp of where I heard of it before. Maybe it just seems familiar. It's really clever how Miroku figured it out, though. It's fun going through old stories.
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Awh!

This was so cute!

Loved it!

Great job!

Xx Phoenix xX chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
OMG, please start watching inuyasha agin, I want you to do more stories!
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was great! I loved it!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was a really good fic! I am quite charmed at a blind Miroku, don't know why but I am. It's almost ashame that this story is only one chapter, but it was written very well!
Sango- chan 593 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
thats it? I thought it was going to have a point. Or more. There wasn't enough Sango and Miroku romance moments in there though. It was well writen otherwise
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
oi i enjoyed this
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I love Hurt-Comfort stories, but this one was much more in-depth and included less fluff (making it more like the original story.) Miroku's blindness took me by surprise. I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction, it was so well written.

(I also kind of enjoyed how you put that it was completed at least twice in capitals and underlined. It seems to me that all the review people leave ask me to update my one-shots, so I found that to be relatively amusing.)
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
AWW! So CYUTE!

Hee hee, I particularly enjoyed how Miroku got the ghost to go to her rest... *laughs with Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku and Sango*
bellezagotica chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
oh my gosh..I loved this story so much! Miroku is my favorite character, too! I love him so much, and I really enjoyed your story so much! I don't see very many stories that are really written well, like with correct spelling and grammar and all that other stuff, but you had everything! The plot, the writing, I just loved it so much! Keep up the great work! This is definitely on my Favorite Stories!
Spectrum chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
That was just *astoundingly* good. _
I went back and read it all over again even before I reviewed it... heh, I just enjoyed it too much. I haven't had such a pleasant read in a long time, and it's not just because Miroku also happens to be my favorite, although that obviously makes this appeal to me that much more. ~_ But even without all of the wonderful Miroku-ness here (and this fic just might as well be a tribute to all of the reasons that I love him), this story just has such a great feel to it. There were many places where I found myself very moved, others where I was all but riveted, and still others where I just couldn't help but grin at the characters just being themselves, and the group just being the great little bunch that they are. Of which Miroku is, as this story shows, a very important part.
When I get right down to it, though, I think the thing I loved most about this has to be the way Miroku interacted with each individual member of the group. All too often, the authors' focus (including my own at times, I'll admit) gets placed a little too much on him and Sango, but you had no trouble showing that there is a special relationship between the two of them, while still highlighting on how the others care about Miroku as well. It was just beautifully done. _ I've really got no other words for it... but it's safe to say that I'm adding this to my faves list so that I can enjoy it again and again.
Grammar, spelling, all that stuff-all perfect, as far as I could see. And I loved the plot. Ganeia's story was a great way to end everything-really uplifting. _ Made me smile like an idiot, again. One tiny little nitpick, though I think it's already been mentioned-the honorifics are just slightly off. I don't think there's ever been a -san uttered in the Inuyasha series, but you've probably already learned that by now; still, this review is practically nothing but gushing, so I might as well leave you one small bit of CC so that I don't come off as a *total* raving fangirl. P Heh... well, once again, I loved the story! I'll be coming back later (some time when it's not the wee hours of the morning) to read your others. _
Vilja chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
You do realy wright wonderfully. A strong story.
I have to agree that the frase: "I suck at summaries" is both overused and discurraging. If you can't even wright a three line long whatever to name your characters and general setting, I'm starting to wonder about the rest of the story.
Thanks for wrighting.