Reviews for Can’t fight these feelings
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I keep trying to read this story, but I can't do it. It seems like it'd be a decent story, but ... It could use a *lot* of editing. So much in it is unnecessary. I don't know how to explain it nicely ... you rush the bad parts that could actually make the story decent, just so you can get to all of these what you thought were "romantic" bits ... The tone's off, the style's bad... Eek. Maybe you were really young when you wrote, which I'm really hoping is the case, and I'll hope it will get edited (though, doubtful considering how long it's been on here). I won't hold my breath.
G.Swann chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
If someone shakes their head it means they are replying in the negative not the positive. If they are agreeing/saying yes... They nod (up and down NOT side to side). At least that's how it works in England. Don't mean to be rude it's just irritating.
hannah.kaho chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
You are an idiot blaise zambini is a MALE if you can't get your facts straight then you shouldn't be writing a story Blaise is male and never wax a female
Breanna3593 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
You are so rude for leaving out what the hell all of this was about. It would have been better if you just came out with it. More dramatic.
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
I hate how everyone is interfering. And I really want to know who Dumbledore "is". Clearly not his father... But maybe his Godfather? We'll see.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Wow. And Blaise is supposed to be a guy.
Aisha04 chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
Great story!
roon0 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Oh my, I do hope Hermione is not going to make a fool of herself.
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Hermione has herself a huge crush. lol
l'amour perdu chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
You have a great writing style. I loved reading every bit of this story, the fact that you actually had me on the edge of my seat and tears in my eyes is good. I am curious as to what all happened to Sirius, but I wouldn't change a thing about this story.
Please keep writing
lilcaptainjaneway chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
Loved this story! But what happened to Sirius?
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
love it!
jui chapter 30 . 3/30/2011
Complete and utter CRAP. Your sentence structure is worse than my 9 year old sister's and you DRAG the plot on farther than it should; half of your chapters have so little substance that they'd probably disintegrate if a butterfly flapped its wings. Read some actual books and learn how to write a proper sentence.
Spike's Number One Pet chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
this is awesome
MissHanner chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Nice so far, but I just had a question. Why is Blaise a girl?