Reviews for Can’t fight these feelings
I give up, they aren't called cell phones they are called mobile phones I can't read anymore it's like you've uprooted the whole Harry Potter cast and put them in America, I can't concentrated to read it, or believe it's set in Scotland/London.
It's Autumn not fall, and they don't wear Tux's to weddings!
Seeing as they said all that in front of her Grandmothers friend? Does he know she's a witch? He didn't question all the strange things she said?
Neville should be nodding his head for a yes, not shaking it, you shake your head for a no answer/reply.
Path not side walk and crisps not chips, they aren't in America.
What about Hermiones parents don't they want to see her?
alice022 chapter 30 . 1/12
Hi , i really enjoyed this but am curious as to what happened to Sirius ? x
Patronusdoe chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
Your story has promise, but the structuring of your sentences, grammar and pacing makes it a drag. Tried reading till the fifth chapter and then just skipped to the epilogue. Reading dialogues where Dumbledore calls someone an 'ass' is just off putting and wrong. So very wrong.

P.S: Blaise Zabini is a boy. Have you even read the books?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I keep trying to read this story, but I can't do it. It seems like it'd be a decent story, but ... It could use a *lot* of editing. So much in it is unnecessary. I don't know how to explain it nicely ... you rush the bad parts that could actually make the story decent, just so you can get to all of these what you thought were "romantic" bits ... The tone's off, the style's bad... Eek. Maybe you were really young when you wrote, which I'm really hoping is the case, and I'll hope it will get edited (though, doubtful considering how long it's been on here). I won't hold my breath.
G.Swann chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
If someone shakes their head it means they are replying in the negative not the positive. If they are agreeing/saying yes... They nod (up and down NOT side to side). At least that's how it works in England. Don't mean to be rude it's just irritating.
hannah.kaho chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
You are an idiot blaise zambini is a MALE if you can't get your facts straight then you shouldn't be writing a story Blaise is male and never wax a female
Breanna3593 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
You are so rude for leaving out what the hell all of this was about. It would have been better if you just came out with it. More dramatic.
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
I hate how everyone is interfering. And I really want to know who Dumbledore "is". Clearly not his father... But maybe his Godfather? We'll see.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Wow. And Blaise is supposed to be a guy.
Aisha04 chapter 30 . 2/17/2013