Reviews for Sick Day
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Yayayayayayyayayayayaya!

awesome stowie!
Destined For Hell chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Thank you! There aren't enough stories with JAck and Will out there and this one's good.
IzzBot chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
liked the writing in the story. the ending was kind of dumb though- and i expected Jack to start puking in the middle of the make-out scene. kissing when nauseous isn't the best idea.
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
hehe i loved that last line...cute story!
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
LOL that was great! i loved the last line: "You’ll have to let me show you the correct way to use a thermometer."
Serena-chan1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
love, love, love it!
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
hey hey hey that was so cute...squee-ee...hehe they are so cute tegether..see yha
me me chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
the ending sucked but the kiss scene ruled all kindza nasty ass! D lOL really liekd it.
Margarete chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
That was great! The Last line was funny!
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Loved it. Jack and Will are awesome.
Nicole chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
ya know...this story is really funny and really cute...and it only says chapter one...i think there should be more...many many more! i love the will/jack pairing!
little one chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
OMG! That was so cute and sexy. And so well written too! I enjoyed every minute of it! Poor Jackie got sick. Keep writing. You are an excellent writer! Two thumbs up!
Slick Pen chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
A make out scene while being sick, EW! But the description of the make out scene was HOT! Loved that you step up to the challenge though. Please write more W/J fanfics.
tvluva228 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004