Reviews for A Day At Frontier
Zoe chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
March 14th is White Day!
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This a great one-shot. I like how Takuya was worried that Zoe wouldn't like the shoes, and the whole Cinderella thing. Again, great story.
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I LUVED it! PLZ keep writing fanfics!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Aw, KAWAII!

Seishi Minamoto, if you can hear me, this is just one of the kinds of S4 stories I've been looking for. I know it's old, but you've officially made my day. Thanks!
Sakura Martinez chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Great Story, although it was kinda short. You sure did research about that, it was impressive. I'm hoping to read more fanfics comming from you! Good Luck in writting!
Jill chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
March 14th is White day where you thank everyone for the gifts one Valentines day with gifts of your own. Great story. Keep up the great work.
Anry chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
It was... interesting.
Anry chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
It was... interesting.
ninguy237 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Aw...how sweet! Oh, did I just say that? You have to do pretty good to make me like a love story, and this one was so good, I couldn't resist. Good JOb!
Sakura chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Sweet and cute!
Anime Master ZERO chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Nicely done. Excellent work on the Takumi.
FINAL RATING: 10/10
neo-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
aww! this fic is so cute! thank you so much for dedicating this to me, that's so sweet! you definitely need to write more fics hun
JJ chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
cute!
Universalperson chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
This is a good story, There are few people who know as much Japanese things as you!
Season 3 is called: Tamers, representing them being called...Tamers instead of Chosen.
Note that all the Digimon Seasons, and even the Digital Worlds in those Seasons, are seperate realities except for 02. You imply in your introduction that they are the same reality, which is untrue.
02 actually is short for: Digimon Adventure 02, which is the "sequel" to Digimon Adveture.
Dragi chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
that was a cute story I really like it and it was cool and cute.
good luck with you're story's
love dragi