Reviews for Kissing The Enemy
loving the enemy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Plz make more
Lumcer chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
Ah! Loved it just plain out loved it! :D :D :D LOL Draco is such a sweetie, and a trip lol :P :D

KCK-Lumcer
Quiditch-What a Wonderful Word chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Wow...just...wow. Funny as hell, sweet and fluffy, with a good pinch of angst makes this the PERFECT Drarry ficlet. Thanks for the smile.

Quiditch-What a Wonderful Word chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Ha! Brilliant! I must say, having Peeves shove them together like that was priceless. Much better than some other Draco/Harry fics out there. Bravo!

Rokkis chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
Ah! That was really nice and fluffy and just what I wanted to read this evening!

Thank you for lightning my mood!

gingersnaps666 chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
WHAT! omg! who is taking pic's of them! and you used the word adorable! i luv that word. very good...
Carerra Os chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
that was really good i love it!
Moonlitorion chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
I just read the whole fic and loved every second...are you really gonna leave it there? Oh well, if you do I just have to say the best bit was this: "I'm pregnant with Harry's baby" Draco burst out. "That's right; this Slytherin is now 'with child'!"

That one line had me in fits of laughter and still does...I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. This fic really made my day...Thank you.

Moonlitorion :D
Mendy chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
I think that's the best story I've ever read on was & combo! I rate that story a should write another one and I'm not just playing me if you get a chance!

Mendy
Draco Potter-Malfoy69 chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
Hehe. I loved that, it was great, especially the dramatics and stuff at the end..love it...
eqoda chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
i love this story. please, please, keep writing more.
Forsaken in the Moonlight chapter 9 . 4/6/2005
*Bursts into happy tears* THAT. IS. . .STORIES. . !I absolutly loved it if you couldn't tell. It was so realistic and romantic and sweet.*more tears* Ya did a damn god job matte
lita-2003 chapter 9 . 2/12/2005
I love it! Please cont... It would be funny and sweet it Harry ends up pregnant for real! And Draco has to put up with him more the whole nine months and all! Well whatever you do is find with me just don't leave it there!
ziggy44 chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! THERE HAS TO BE MORE! I LOVE THIS STORY TO MUCH FOR YOU TO END IT THERE! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WHEN I READ THAT LAST CHAPTER! THAT WAS TRUELY FUNNY. PLEASE FROM A DEVOTED READER DON'T STOP IT THERE!
Ryo-sama chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
In the words of our fave friends: Right Bloody Priceless! Yes, I loved the chapter, but I'm sad that it has to end...wait, no it doesn't. Sorry, a little slow on processing right now. I'm sick, so please bear with me if I do not make sense at times, and could I ramble on? Well, this was a great story just to let you know, and I do hope that you write more on it at some time in the near future. Bye for now! -_~