Reviews for After All
6darkwillow chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
omg this fanfic was horribly depressing it def made me cry...

but it was so good.
bigguy204 chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
Uh-hu! What a MEAN, wonderfully dark and touching story! I would probably not call this story shipping in any way, but it's a very, very good story - I love it! Even though I knew after chapter 3 that I would need a hankerthief -and I did- this was wonderful to read. I especially liked your portrayal of Faith. The storyline sometimes felt rushed and you only mentioned a couple of things without really going into further detail, but I assume it never was your intention to cover all bases, rather focus on the emotional connections between Buffy, Willow and Faith. In that regard you succeeded. While a significant improve in writing peoples emotinal development and thought process is obvious in "Mirror" (compared to this story), this still is a wonderful piece of fiction. We kinda seem to think alike - after Willow left Buffy to take care of things, I knew this one would have a Shakespearean end. Also a new idea on how you'll end "Mirror" keeps forming in my head... Oh, and did I mention that I'm really glad Willow didn't have any regrets about "choosing" Faith (basically Buffy made that choice for her by walking out)? And the Faith dying of cancer, caused by her Slayer-healing idea - terrific! Didn't see it coming, never read anything even remotely similar to it!

Again, wonderful story, glad you wrote it, very well done!
bigguy204 chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Chapters 6 7... 6 funny as hell, 7 has some very obvious resemblance o the constellation in "Mirror". And remembering what you said in the disclaimers to this story I have the feeling as if I'm not gonna like what's lying ahead of me. We'll see. Chapter 8 is next...
bigguy204 chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
You just have to love Faith, don't you? This cut to the chase attitude of hers... so much fun! She hits you with the force of a natural desaster, still you can't help but adore her! Love the way you write her, she seems even more in character than in "Mirror". That's the second time now that you have this whole B/W/F triangle going... interesting... :-) On to chapter 6...
Sutzina Zion chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
Wow... that was well written and depressing and dark... but I liked it.
negraoreo chapter 9 . 6/13/2004
why did you write this? It's so sadf and it made me cry so much it was a really good story, but damn it's just so sad!
willcat chapter 9 . 4/28/2004
ok this story completely caught me of guard i was looking for a nice buff/will story and then you totaly pull the rug out from under me
it was very well written and plotted out the only thing that i didnt like was as some of the other reviews say that faith dies alone and also that angel didnt no
also what left for buff now i hope that she doesnt go heading for the bathroom and the razorblades also please please can you write a more cheerful story next time hopfully with buff/will or faith
Miss Masala chapter 9 . 4/27/2004
Beautiful. I've never read a fanfic that's made me cry before, so i guess theres a first time for evrything!
Brilliantly writen, the only part i found unrealist was when Buffy and Willow have just admitted their feelings for each other and Faith walks in then shortly after, she leaves. I've always imagined Faith as the sort of person who doesn't make life easy for her competition, i think she should have made it harder for Buffy.
DKG chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
Cheery little ending you had there. Yeesh. *sniffles* Seriously was not at all what I was expecting, but that's probably a good thing. Not many ppl who end their fics in death and gloom. 8sighs* Depressing, but beautifully done.
Can I put in a request for a fluffy happy lovey-dovey B/W or B/F please? You wirte these pairings so damn well.
Anyways, keep up the brilliant work!
Toodles.
DKG.
rma chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
Man, that was dark. Frankly, I'm kinda mad that Faith lay dying for six freaking months and nobody cared. Nobody but Willow. Just like the Scoobs to do that to her.
Faith's death hit me harder than Willow's. I think that was because it reminded me of Joyce's death, but it could also be because I'm a Faith fan. I'm still puzzled as why Angel didn't know. You'd think he'd give Faith a call just to check up on her anyway. Makes no sense.
Suicide is such a bad way for Willow to go. Poor Will. She deserves a more noble death. Why am I not thinking poor Buffy?
Whiro chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
*gasps* NO! That nearly had me in tears! I loved the plot twist, but I was hoping for a happy ending, but I WILL take what I can get! Very good, very emotional!
Whiro
simplyfallen chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
what a disappointment. everything was going good... killing cordy no biggie really she's not that big in buffy, killing faith just a little more annoying, faith did deserve more than that and right where was the LA crew they would have showed up... then making willow kill herself? what kind of drugs are you taking? cuz they have really screwed your mind... this fic was advertised as a buffy/willow relationship instead it was more like a buffy/willow acid trip. You had it nailed until this last chapter what a waste i can't believe i wasted my time reading it.
RPX chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
...man, i am totally depressed now. you should write an alternative ending or something. sigh*
well a good story anyhow.
Phoenix
helenakyle1 chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
Heavy on tha angst stuff again. Man, even though I'm not a big fan of Willow, her pain which led to suicide was powerfully written. Angel didn't know about Faith's death...why not? So Buffy is alone again. A day late and a dollar short as usual. What's next Nor? Back to Seasons of Faith maybe?
PhoenixJay27 chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
jeez so sad. you killed will thats not right. o well that how things work i guess. write another buffy/willow one that complicated but works out better than suicide. i take it you'll be updating seasons of faith more frequently. great fic that you've done.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »