Reviews for Teenage Wasteland
Angelfirenze chapter 7 . 8/30/2004
Oh, WHY? Why exploit poor Dawnie like that? On the bright side, though: B/A! B/A! Or is it B/L? *grin* Yay! Also, Liam smashing Ronald Meltzer's hand like that? Gruesome, but he deserved it. Completely.
brigurl chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
great chapters, really interesting. I find Dawn really interesting in this story. Plz continue & keep up the great work!
pucktofaerie chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
wow. this is really cool and unique. can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the great work and update soon.
Kitten chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
Uh oh... but you can't reallt think of Dawn as a traitor because she's so cute. Aw.
Straycat1 chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
oh Dawnie girl, you really dont want to betray them. they are EVIL. pore Buf, hope she's okay, haha Ronald's hand is mush
Pylea Princess chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
dun, dun, dun! what will happen next? love all that manelyness! chopping, slaming, yaeh! :)
Wesfan1234 chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
This is getting really good. I like it that everyone is contributing and not wimpy. Will Dawn be the one to save the day? I'd like to see what happens next.
Puma4 chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
Finally! An update!

Great story, really different and interesting... Keep it up!
Tariq chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
Hi. VERY NICE! UPDATE NOW!
Tariq chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
Hi. VERY NICE! UPDATE NOW!
Straycat1 chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
oh what will happen next, I am liking the plotness of the story so far, the developing of the characters is lovely too.
Pylea Princess chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
oh! what will happen next?
Wesfan1234 chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
Hey, I'm really liking this so far. I like the plot especially. All of our heroes are not quite the way they are today, but you drop bits and pieces for us to see along the way. I still can't figure out why the demon picked Halfrick to be one of the bad guys though. I know she was the bad guy before, she just wasn't the meanest. While Billy and the rest were. The Dana part is just freaky. So keep going. I like it.
Kismet chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Wes is a hero? I mean i understand the other two but Wes. Sorry might take me some time to overcome this. WES is a hero? OK i done
brigurl chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
great chapter, plz update soon
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »