Reviews for Teenage Wasteland
NoAlias chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
This is yet another very original story. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. I like the interaction between characters, I think that it's really realistic. I especially like the relationship between William and Dawn. Good luck on your exams and please update as soon as you can!
lizzie b chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
GREAT STORY! I really hope that this fic is a buffy and angel one. Please update soon.
urangel chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
good story so far...i like the B/A tension... i hope this turns out to be B/A!
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
*sigh* This is still very good, but getting a little...stagnant for me. It needs drama, like ships or something. And this anti-Liam stuff...I LIKE LIAM! Don't make him too much of an idiot, although I loved the line about caveman of the year. Cheers!
m chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
cool! B/S cool! WEesley/Angel friendship cool! Willow cool! lol:)
Tariq chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
Hi. BEAUTIFUL! Liam's charming self is... Charming!
Straycat1 chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
nice chapter, I like Halfrek and the Buffy/Willow interaction
GoldenVampyreGoddess chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
You updated! It was really good - hope you just don't take the same ammount of time to update again. Later!*
BananaGargoyles chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
oh
Tariq chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
Hi. I've updated CONSEQUENCES Read & Review plz!
I would've contacted u by email but the email kinda bounced back.
v chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
Please finish the story
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
So, Liam's starting to come into his own, eh? Ya know, aside from the ridiculous snoring. Make this B/A, will you? I'd even tolerate Dawn/William on down the line. And Willow should meet a different version of Oz. Maybe one that is unsure of himself after becoming a werewolf. Or one that comes out of a portal from an AU!;P
m chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
just keeps getting better
Tariq chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
Hi. BRILLIANT! PLZ PLZ CONTINUE! PLZ show B/A!
iluvglorfindel chapter 4 . 3/29/2004