Reviews for Teenage Wasteland
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This story has so many intriguing possibilities; it can go in so many wonderful directions. I'm really looking forward to the heroism that I think is inherant in all of them (in ways that are tempered by their personalities) come to the fore.
And being a huge B/A lover I wonder if that will transcend time and circumstance.
Alonna chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Great story idea!
lonely Brit chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Okay, I'm curious as to how exactly this will go. :)
Anyway, this is a great start. In particular Liam's voice rings incredibly true, I can even hear the Irish lilt in my head, so well done! The demon was a surprise, but a good one, for some reason I'm used to them using rather antiquated English, but this one is very modern and the way he was particularly cold towards Liam and Wesley made me smile.
Good luck with the rest of this!
izzygirlxp chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
OMG,THAT WAS SO FREAKING GODDAMNED MOTHER FRIGGIN GOOD! That was better then good, it was great! NO! Better then great! It... It... IT WAS SPLENDFREAKINGDIFFERSE! DO MORE PLEASE! Or I shall poke you for eternity! Btw can you kinda explain what they look like as teens? It'd be pretty cool. *images a thin brown haired glasses wearing William in a Victoran duster* weird...
M chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
very good, more chaps please?
Tariq chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Hi. BLODDY BRILLIANT! UPDATE SOON!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
This is excellent. I favorited it, but I was wondering, exactly HOW old are they? Y'know, their exact ages. I know Buff is sixteen, but that's about it. Also, can we have some 'get-to-know-you' backstory? Particularly from Liam, who's one of my most favorite characters. I really don't think he's that bad at all. I just think he has a bit of a self-esteem problem.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5