Reviews for End Results
toothchick chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
WOW! WOW! WOW! This was SO HOTT!
sablasvegas chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
bloody hell!

that was hot hot hot!
Wander52 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wow, what a story...great job.
Meganp chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
My god, that was just way too hot! Don't stop now! We wanna see the "real" end results!
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Man that was hot! Just-WOW! That many adjectives and I'm speechless. Superb job!
taramis chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Guh..::stutter::..::fans hot..whew..

Whoah. Really good GSR there. Damn good. Guh.
blahblahbhla chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Please continue this story... After this one I need a cold shower, but you can't end it like this... I want more! Great writing!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
that was good, I wish that was in Butterflied
brainfear chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Holy crap. What a fic. That's crazy built-up tension right thurr. Haha. More, for the love of Pete! ;o)
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
This is very well-written; the narrative is strong and it's in-character. Nicely done.
kestinstewart chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wo man. Can you write a sequal? Damn! You write wonderfully! ::adds to fav authors::
Dylan Dufresne chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Wow. That was very erotic. *fans self* I need a cold shower now. I don't suppose there is another chapter in the works?
You have a beautiful way with words and are very talented. I look forward to reading more from you.
Well done!
Kaya1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Great story! I sure hope you write more. You have a real gift. Please keep writing! *begs*
BlondeBoy69 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Gah... holy freekin' lord. I screamed like a girl when I saw there wasn't another part to go to.. damn! You had better continue this.. Jesus. *fanning face* That was the hottest thing I've ever read.
I can't WAIT for the next part... I'll beg. Please?
HarrysLover chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Wow! This is good! write more! write more!