Reviews for Intertwined by Fate
Kuroi Mercenary chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
I will guess...Duke.
subaru1999 chapter 29 . 9/23/2009
this is a very original story! i hope you someday decide to finish it!
yamib chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
pleas contine
Altra Moestitia chapter 29 . 5/29/2009
i love it you write well. who on earth is the elf? the only yu gi oh charactors i can think of are Yugi and Duke Devlin! lol
timme chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
that was dumb. just, it was obvious they were there for ryou. he could have spoken to them first. at any rate, the royal guards weren't going to hurt a prince. bakura shouldn't have sent him away.
Ambiguous Loon chapter 29 . 4/27/2008
is it that dice guy? You know, the pretty boy (not that anythings wrong with that .).

and Wow, Kura had competition, awesome.

Anywho, excellent story, You plot and history development are amazing. and the whole prophecy thing is brilliantly done!

blood-fire-dragon chapter 29 . 3/31/2008
O...M..G! this story is amazing! i can't believe how good it is. its been years, but i MUST know what happens! !
Carlisto chapter 29 . 3/15/2008
Aww, I adore your story. I agree with Marik, I can't wait to see how Bakura will react if the elf falls in love with Ryou, well, hopefully he does ;). I still can't figure out who the elf is! Is it Otogi? But Otogi has GREEN eyes and the elf's RED, so probably not, but I remember Otogi having pointy ears? Maybe that is my imagination, anyway, hope you update soon. (UPDATE DAMMIT! Jkjk...) .
shadowrealm818 chapter 29 . 2/13/2008
Please update this story its really good. I WANT to read more.

Please, please, please, please, please?
TheCrossoverQueen chapter 29 . 9/30/2007
That was so good! I like the part when ryou actualy acts liike a prince. And the part when the elf said "angel"

I think that the elf is otogi.
YamixHikari chapter 29 . 3/21/2007
you will NEVER continue the story will you? and if you do, i'm BEGGING you to mail me at ; and what did happen to Malik and Bakura? it was such a good fanfic! PLZ continue it?
cerberus309 chapter 29 . 1/22/2007
well, there aren't a lot of characters left. But I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the Heir is Yami and the Wizard is Yugi. *shrugs* but I could be wrong. Please Update Soon, this is an awesome story
DreamTimeTails chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
Aw, I like the guide.
Eternally Deleted chapter 29 . 11/14/2006
I just read the whole story and it is so awsome. Angels and Elves are my favorite beings. Is the elf by any chance Duke Devilin. I can't think of another black haired character in YuGiOh series.

Your going on my fave authors list. Yah!

Update son
Reijin Hakumei chapter 29 . 11/5/2006
Is the elf Otogi? I really love this story! Please update soon!