Reviews for Family Affairs
mary chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
i liked the draco, but molly was kind of ooc
Sirius771 chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
I love this story. Please do a sequel.
potts chapter 9 . 5/21/2004
Super ending! I love this!
Crazy Red chapter 9 . 5/9/2004
BRAVO! BAVO!
ENCORE! ENCORE!
sorry it took me a while to see chapter. I lost the story. oops!
still two thumbs up. loved it. gives me hope. I'm going through a rough time w/ my family myself (no war against my mom though) long story. but thanx anyways.
take care and if u write another FF, I hope to read it...and if u did I hope to find it. ;)
take care!
happy mom's day to anyone u know who's a mom
Emma chapter 9 . 4/28/2004
One of the best I've read, and trust me, I've read a lot! Please do a sequel
SiLvErStInG04 chapter 9 . 4/24/2004
I really loved your story, and the epilogue was very nicely written! It was an awesome story! :):)
sabacat chapter 9 . 4/24/2004
Wonderful! That was the perfect ending! So sweet with babies! _~ I love babies...especially Draco/Ginny babies...and there's was a sweetie pie!
Great fic!
Yazethet chapter 8 . 4/19/2004
aw : D Yayzies! Happy happy ending! But yes. Epilogue! epilogue! epilogue! I guess I must have knocked some sense in to her! hehe
Yazethet chapter 5 . 4/19/2004
*ahem*
*runs to the Burrow, grabs frying pan, casts schmacking spell on Molly. Again.*
yaz inserts herself into the story for one moment-
"Molly! -thwack- GO TO YOUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING!" *thwack*
*thwack*
*thwack*
crap. she's unconscious...er...i don't think she's making it to the wedding :(
Yazethet chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Oh my...I normally love Molly Weasley and I didn't think anything could make me change my mind. But she's so mean! She's a witch in a totally different sense! This is almost heartbreaking. Actually, it IS heartbreaking. I like that Ron actually accepts Malfoy and loves his sister and tries to stand up for her even to the point that leaves the family...but it makes me so sad : ( So far this is quite an interesting take on the Weasley family. They're typically known for the one-big-happy family routine, which, again I normally love, but this puts a harsher reality to the Weasley family. Kinda reminds me of the dysfunctionality and ups and downs of my own family. Wow...that's depressing. lol Anywho...on a brighter note, I AM enjoying this fic because it makes me want to slap Molly and tell Arthur to get a backbone, hug Draco and Ginny and Ron and toss a few hexes at the twins and the rest of her brothers. I think when your readers want to do physical harm to your characters that it's a good sign you were capable of writing well enough to make people care about them. :) Well, sad to say I must take a bit of a break now, but I will be back for more!
Crazy Red chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
snif snif
I want epilogue!
loved it. coudln't stop laughing w/ the part of hte pictures of draco passed out. it was priceless what Ron and Harry did. too good!
wonderful story
EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE!
Alina11 chapter 8 . 4/16/2004
great chapter
flames chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
hey, is there suppose to be more to the story, if so plz continue it
Holly chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
I think the time of pregnancy was too short. It should have last longer.
But I like it nevertheless.
Holly