Reviews for True Identity
AstrologicalStars chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Formatting is horrid.
AllWasWell07 chapter 42 . 1/21/2013
Well I got passed the spelling ad grammar mistakes most of the time and overall I thought it was a really good story.
AllWasWell07 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
So I know this is several years old but I think I know what is going on...or at least I have an idea about what it could be.
AstrologicalStars chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I tried to read this story but your formatting is just to eye-butchering for me to want to continue.
Shadowdude333 chapter 42 . 5/10/2012
Awesome story. The pendants were my favorite part.
Digital Max chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Oh dear, so many typo. Please rewrite this story without typo. Thank you. :)
salmiiie chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
reading this i was reminded of both sirius and remus death i started bawling lool

i know sound like a loser...

great chap :)
blklover chapter 42 . 2/25/2009
great story can't wait for you to write more please update more
JenniVu chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
It's Hermione
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I jknow who the girl is
chelley83 chapter 42 . 10/11/2008
i wasn't too sure about this story when i first started it but i'm glad i stuck with it...it was really good and it's going in my favorites...the only thing i had problems with was spelling or sometimes you would use one word but mean another, it got a little confusing...but i'm not an english or grammer teacher so what do i know :) but anyways it was really good and thanks for sharing it with us
old-crow chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Hi,

I saw your story listed as a favorite on one of my favorite writers. He was right. You are a good story teller. Your tale is interesting and quite clever.

From what I've seen so far, you would have a great story if you went back to the earlier chapters, fixed some of the little mistakes, and reposted the chapters.

An easy way to proof your story is to read each paragraph one at a time beginning at the bottom of the page and working your way up to the top. Most writers just gloss over the errors if they read their own story starting at the beginning because they know the content too well. By starting at the bottom, you will catch a lot of the there/their your/you're sort of mistakes and have a much better story.

Thanks for taking the time to put out a great story, and thanks for sharing your tale.

Old-Crow
Disposable Tears chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
aww harry and mione
anon chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
I will agree that this is your story and you can write it how you see fit. However, chapter 5 struck me as poorly written/planned. If you find out that your best friend has been lying to you all summer, wouldn't you be angry? To take it a step further, you were also betrayed by the Headmaster when he claimed that Hermione's parents were making her stay away from magic for the summer. I don't care who you are, being played for a fool by one of your closest friends, not matter what their intentions, would make you angry and hurt-not immediately realize "I lover her." I understand you are taking him out of character from the original canon, but you can't change basic human reactions. If he wants to realize he loves her, fine. Go for it... but at least show some realistic reaction to being lied to repeatedly before jumping in front of Cupid's arrow. Remember, even if you change his character, this is still the Harry that yelled at Dumbledore and destroyed some of his things when told the prophecy after the incident at the Ministry. In other words, Harry would show some signs of anger or hurt.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 42 . 8/29/2006
Outstanding, loved the finish..

gunny