Reviews for Rule Breakers
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I think Logan's fine. He's gruff and all, but he has a good heart underneath and that adamantium and chest hair. You did good. John's his usual charming self and Rogue's perfect; restrained but determined. I loved the line 'I'm glad the bad boy got the girl for once'. Nice tie-in to the movie. Well done you.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I so love this! The talk with John and Logan was perfect! I love it!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
aw! is it over? was that a oneshot or something? *checks* damn it was. It was very cute :D
wingedraksha chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Aw... Favorited
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
hermoso... lovely, great Job.
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
like the story
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I like it, you should add another chapter, it's very cute.
Magical Creature chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I love this story please update.
Armaris chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
It was more sensitive bunny wolverine... but i enjoyed it..especially the part where the bad boy get's the girl...can hardly wait for the next one...
truthfulies chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
love the story

did a wonderful job on logan

also glad that "the bad boy got the girl for once"

hope theres more
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
-claps- I like it a lot! It didn't seem like Logan was really out of character at all. . .
BelleRaev chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
good going
is there going to be a next chapter?
Dragon chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
*NODS* I like it any others?
fudgebrowne chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Dude, you so have to write more Ryro. You hear me life (and this story) needs more Ryro. It's good though, really good, and I have a feeling Logan might act like that around Rouge amyways. lol. Update soon.
sunnysfunny chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Ryro fics are my favorite! I still don't know why though, but they are...maybe because John and Rogue are so different that they go together well!
"And you've got potential. Besides, anyone who hates N'Sync can't be all that bad." I love that line, and I totally agree...