Reviews for Mystic Shadow
BEST shadow fiction EVER! ;) loved every moment of it
1DPigeonLovesBigby chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
AWESOME! XD
emily chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
all that needs to be said.
emily chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
shadow and mewtwo rock!
carlo707 chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
Nice your sister helped you

that was real good include your deviantart arts

I love it_
angelstouch chapter 14 . 9/23/2006
AW! that was most definatly one of the BEST shadow fics I've EVER read. Keep up the good work!
Ace-the-Demon246 chapter 14 . 6/16/2006
good story but who's mystic?

Ace:?
Mei Fire chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
YOU MADE ME CRY DAMMIT! *sniff sniff* make a sequal please!
Fortune Zyne chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
Cool!
1337m3 chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
Happy Camper! Happy Camper! You finally updated! I must say, you really know how to write a cliffhanger -. Mind you, I'm hyper right now. And there is now way you can wait a whole year to update again, nuh uh. Not like last time. Question: Isn't it Super Sonic and HYPER Shadow? Just curious. Anyway, Gambatte! or however you say it.
Fortune Zyne chapter 13 . 9/28/2005
Cool!

BUt really, I understand what you're saying but if you can't take constructive critism, pointing out Grammical Errors and stuff like that, then you really havbe no right to be an Author.
T.A.H chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
Ok, it's nice that you tryed but the story is just so not real. First like you said Sonic is the fastest thing alive, there's NO WAY Mystic can be faster then him or Shadow. Shadow is like a copy of Sonic but with more knoledge of how to use the chaos emeralds then him. SHADOW DOES NOT CRY, he is the ultimate life form, the way he was caught by GUN was just... emberassing and shamefull to the anime. Him not being able to get out of a simple cage? Unlike Sonic he's only weekness is Maria so there's nothing that GUN could do to starin him, remember when they caught Sonic? They placed him in a cage surounded by wather because they knew he couldn't swim! That's the only thing that keept him inside. Shadow couldn't chaos control because he was upset? Please, the only thing that can get him angry, not upset but angry is someone mentioning Maria, and even then he still could Chaos control. You made him too naive, and now that Maria is gone he likes being alone.

You made Sonic look like an idiot! Not about his way of trying to escape, but there's no way he would say all these things about Maria or anyone else. I mean that's why he is the hero! Not because of his super speed, because of who he is! He thinks of everyone, helps everyone. Like he helped Chris find his way and understood him before he went away. Sonic has respect for Shadow, just like Shadow has for Sonic, nevermind them calling each other faker.

Oh and there can't be another ultimate life form, sure ther ecan be another created person by Robotnik but not ultimate life form, that's what the name means, unique, one, just that.
1337m3 chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
...What? That's it?

Out of the Shadow fan fics I've read, this one is the BEST! Please update!

( Add to favs )

WAITING...
Chris chapter 12 . 2/12/2005
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, continue the story.