Reviews for IT Happens
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
This story was amazing! At least as far as fan fic goes. I was actually predicting pretty much everything that happened after terra died. Also a lot of the time I was thinking it was a complete train wreck what they got into. I wish the original teen titans would've ended with something like this instead of that things change episode. They left too many things unanswered. I could easily accept this ending over what happened in things change. You probably won't read this but if you do you should know that you know how to write a creepy yet pretty good story IMO. 5 out of 5 :)
Meiriona chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
hot damn Jinx marries Giz. You win, even if rob/rae makes me twitch a bit.
spriterx chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
Awsome story please update are very good.

I hope everything works out for Raven
spriterx chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Keep it up and update soon.
spriterx chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
i just fished reading both of your I have to say that it was update soon as possible!
Jason chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
asome story please update soon!Its starting to get good!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
So that's who the mystery person watching Raven back at one of the first chapters was...CYBORG! wow.

Wow, Raven and Robin go from blaming other people to blaming themselves. This is another great chapter and I can see this story coming to an end. I hope it'll be a good one.

I just thought of something really cool, everyone keeps talking about how if they could go back in time they'll just change one thing...so what if that's the way the story ends...someone shows up, maybe somebody like warp or someone more omniscient and gives them all a chance to change one thing about their past. And Raven (since she made that pact with Speedy) doesn't stop herself from existing but everyone comes to an agreement of one thing they want changed and they change it. Then boom, happily ever after. I just don't know which would be better, no one remembering what could have been, everyone remembering what could have been, or some remembering and other's not.

Heh, wow it's like I just came up with a whole ending for the story right there...anyway I'm done rambling. Great chapter and I hope you update soon!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
oh damn! this is going to be interesting, finally everything coming to what looks like a close.

This is a great story Reggae, I'd already loved your style from reading your PPGs trilogy but this just reinfoces it even more!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
damn, your good
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
dude, you put such an interesting spin on these stories, you have rewritten all the back history of Raven, and although there are alot of Raven fan boys that would try to kill you for it, I like it, I think it's a very cool way of putting your own personal spin on something you like. Keep up the good work!
Tanyeera chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE?
Terra Logan chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
omg! *u*k off robin!

good story
Terra Logan chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
omg, i luv this story. i was 2 lazy 2 read get away, but i luv this even though i kinda jumped in the middle. i luv how u described terra's cloths and hair, and how she died. cliffie! update soon! :D
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm lovin' it!
zeed chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
this is soo f! #$! cool! but i sti;; get creeped at robin/bb pairings other than that i'm cool with it oh yea WHY THE HELL DO U SAY "i recall that it was during the revolution,manypeople(not the majoity)were unsatisfied blah,blah,blah 3 F #$!##! $! TIME GOD DA! #$! #