Reviews for Beautiful Minerva, Let Down Your Hair!
SonataEternal chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
*hands you cookie* wonderful story! Cyber cookie reward :)
Missing Linka chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
That was really beautiful ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
soft lite chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
Beautiful, beautiful story. I loved how unable to concentrate he was. The love notes she collected from students. And how hard it was for him to admit how he felt.
Always Hopeful chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
Ah, how sweet! ~Always Hopeful~
Neko Mew Midorikawa chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Yayness!
Nerweniel chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
This was such a sweet fic! Wonderful!
It was especially funny to me, because about two years ago, someone actually bet me I couldn't let my hair down, because I usually had it in a bun or a braid. I won the bet, by the way, and when people saw me from behind, all they saw was my (really long) hair and some of my friends even didn't recognize me... lol... It didn't end like it ended for Minerva, though... unfortunately *wink* *wink* :D!
Daintress chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
A very nice ending. And I think he DID manage to sweep her off her feet. At least figuratively. It's powerful to hear a man say those things if you've been waiting for it a long time, which I get the impression she has. Start a new one (or a sequel!), and check out my fics, too, if you get the chance.
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
dude! nice! ... whatz this about all the wink wink nudge nudge? I HAVE NO FEELINGS! MUAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA!* *stubs fingers on keyboard* WAH!* runs out of the room * MOMMY! THE KEYBOARD BIT ME!*comes back fingers bandaged* *sniff sniff* like i said! i hve no feelings... except those of pain MUAHAHAHAHA! anyway, greatness on the storyness! plz keep with the writing ness!
_... OR ELSE! _ lol
teehee
~ash
Yazzy chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
A real little gem of a fic. Not a couple I'd really go for, but it was still good, and neither of them were really OOC like in some Albus/Minerva fics I've read.
CCSaint chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
*oh cheese and crackers!* Now I'm going to run around saying that all the time. Oh, well it might be *monominated* for something later on. Anyway, a wonderful way to end this little ficlet. I couldn't have put it better myself.
Liz
Palanfanaiel chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
Holy Hippogriff! What an ending! Of course it was to my liking, though I'm so sad it's the end! But then again how do we know it's the end, it could be, but it could also not be the end! AArgh oki it's the end! BuH! *Tears streaming down my face*
Awesome!
MM/AD rules! )
Pal
Laughing Siren chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
yum yes a bit of humor gets life going great fic can't wait to read more of ur writeing's ;)
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
aaw wicked cute! great chapter, write more soon! D
Jestana chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
Bwee! So cute and fluffy and *le sigh* Bravo!
fluffy-89 chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
*giggles girlishly* I really liked it and, FYI, I never giggle girlishly. I scared myself when I did that. But I really liked it, it's so romanticly sweet! Of course I'm a Romance fanatic...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »