Reviews for Love Divine
Maddie chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Well, who is she next!
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Its too bad that you never continued this because it is a very good story! I hope that you will consider posting another chapter one fay!
WaffleChocobo chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
hi u are awesome!

um maybe you could use um A chinese person

srry cant think today
RuberDuckling chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
WOW this is absaloutly briliiant! Please please please please please please please please please please *gasps for air* please please please...(urm yeah I think you get the idea!)UPD8!
The Mad Writer chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
I like. Keep writing.
Seto's Nice Girl chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Hey Could you finish this fic? I like it. If you don't want to finish it, would you let me do it? I have some really great ideas for it. my email send me your reply okay?
ANAYAS-CREATER chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
Cool story! Here's an idea for around World War 2. Kisera's a Jew and Seto's a Allies soldier who rescues her from a concentration camp.
Sakura Mitsukai chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow! Looks like you've goteen quite a few profiles for characters since I've last checked _ I haven't had much time lately, but as soon as I get the chance, I'm going to read it. Yes, I know, there's only 2 chapters so it's not all that much, but I'm so very busy! O_o

Anyhow, I hope you got the email I sent back to you and that the information was useful. Update soon so I'll have more to read _ *knows it will be good*

~Sakura Mitsukai
KawaiiInuYasha chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Character Name: Evelyn Kerr

Time Period and Place: Elizabethan Era, England, 1544

Eyes: Light Brown

Hair: Reddish Brown bushy

Age: 17 1/2

Other Physical attributes: average build, lush red lips, favors light blue and white

Character Bio: She's the King's "gift" for his birthday, Seto was the person that delivered her . . . falls in love . . . I am not very imaginative so help me out here, okies

Personality: Strong-willed, distrust, confident, fiery, has no family

Character Details: Can read surprisingly, Seto shares his books with her

Other:

Hope to see "me" in the story soon !

PS terrific story and it's great
reenas-as chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
why have you 'updated' the same chapter three times? It's a real let down... I keep thinking it's new, and the story is so good...
themasterofdiaster chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Exelent! A refreshing change from those repetitive 'Seto's secrtary' fics *shudders*. Not to wordy, but you may use a few more commas if you want a better 'flow'. Never be afraid of the word 'and', it to can keep things from sounding chopy. If you want good info on the egyptian arc and Yu-Gi-Oh in general, go to . I also have a little contribution for your character pool.

Time period: 1400's, during the War of the Roses

Name: Naomi Toscanelli

Hair/eyes: Dark brown, Long wavy hair

Age: 15

Other: Pale, average build, favors red.

Bio: an imagrant from Italy, her father is the court painter. She taught herself to read and often sneaks into the library. One night, as she is reading, she meets a man named Christian Rozencruz. He reconizes her and is going to tell her father, but she begs him not to tell. He agrees, if she will become a spy for him. Knowing her father will probaly send her to a convent if he finds out she'd been sneaking about, a aware that there's adventure to be had, she agrees.

Pesonality: Briliant, but over confidant and headstrong. is resentful of society's bonds on her freedom and longs for an adventure like in her beloved books. Loves her Father (he's the only family she has, her mother died giving birth to her)but wishes he wasn't so distant. She suspects he blames her for her mother's death.

Notes: You could play with this a little; your the author, I think maybe she either dies of the plague, or is found and shot as a spy.

themasterofdiaster
Joe chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Please write another chapter soon!
Lynseyax Heparedads chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Character Name:

Sima Rasmusin

Time Period and Place:

World War 2, takes place in Germany.

Eyes:

Dark Brown

Hair:

Also a dark brown, reaching her upper back and plaited into two seperate braids.

Age:

Other Physical attributes:

As with the time period, she dresses in simple dresses, usually a pale blue. Has white knee-high socks and wears plain brown boots. She's rather short for her age, and quite pale. And she isn't exactly gorgeous, quite plain to be exact, and of an average weight.

Character Bio:

She is a simple Jewish girl, living in the town of

Leipzig. Her family owns a bakery, and every morning she walks to town to start making dough for the rest of the days bread. She's the youngest of five children, and all of her older siblings have already left. While walking back home one day, she is stopped by a German Officer (Seto). The confrontation isn't a good one at first, as Hitler had just taken over Germany, and had already started the persecution of the Jewish people.

Personality:

She's quiet, and polite, though wary of all those with blue eyes. Sima is rather intelligent for a girl of her time period, and sometimes her big mouth can get her into trouble. She's very devoted to her family, and will do anything to keep them safe. Plus, she's a hopeless romantic!

Character Details: Lets see, she was on her schools Girls Track team, so she's rather light on her feet. She spends most of her time cooped up in her house, reading romance novels, and doesn't really have anything to do with children her own age.

Other:

Um, she has a scar on her right hand where she burnt herself loading dough into the oven when she was twelve.
Butterfly Demon chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
you portrayed my character very well and i know that i did say 'trojan war if possible' and am aware that her being in atens takes her out of the action
reenas-as chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Why did this disappear and then reappear? Weird... uh, I still like it