Reviews for Teen Titans: Prince Charming
Scarlette Smith chapter 4 . 6/16
I used to watch Teen Titans when I was little and, out of nostalgia, I rewatched it a few days ago. My old childhood love for RobStar was reignted and the search for RobStar fanfiction was on.
But I could never find any ones that were 100% good. Either they were bad off the bat, OOC, or they started off amazing but then the author lost interest and the quality went down. But NONE of those things happened to this story. It started out extremely quality and it stayed like that. I want to really really commend you for that. Very few authors can do that and you executed it perfectly. You kept the story quality, kept the characters IC, and had a wonderous plot. This is such a good story. Thank you so much for writing is.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
You know, there are few things I enjoy more than a long chapter in a good story, and you are a man after my own heart. I'm super impressed at the length and amount of action in this story all in four chapters! The only thing i would have changed is the wrap up at the end. It was really sweet but one more 'aftermath' chapter would have been cool to read, i mean, they're all pretty critically hurt. And an actual goodbye from star's father and the tamarainian people would have wrapped it up nicely!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
LitBlueEyed chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Such a great story! I've been glued to my screen for some time now! I absolutely loved the ending and teared up a bit! :) Keep writing! Please!
annalise chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this is the but cute
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
excellent! As i was reading this is seems like it should be made into an actual movie or something! very well written! :D
lcelinaoc chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
The "two red dots" on Starfire's forehead I think are supposed to be her eyebrows… I'm not sure though. Good chapter though!
Isis 01 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
It was just like watching a particularly long, particularly awesome episode. Into song and all. And you got all their personalities and relationships perfectly down-pat. For some reason, I especially liked the first episode. Great job!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Aww, I love the ending. No-I love the fic as a whole XD I LMAO'd when Robin said "Snow white" That was so TOTALLY unexpected XD Awesome fic and great anding :D the fighting scenes were AWESOME D
coolcari chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
hey! what's up? love this story it's on my favourties list. Well what can I say? Did you write other Teen Titans fanfics? If you did, please tell me!

The voice of all things chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
I loved this story! Especially this final chapter! Very nice! I love how Starfire was able to defeat Blackfire and protect her planet with the support of her job!
Brumby Breeze chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
ha kool nice story line, from the summary link it sounds exactily like the evasode where star almosts gets married to a blob of sompthing.
Hogaboom chapter 1 . 6/23/2006