Reviews for Teen Titans: Prince Charming
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
You know, there are few things I enjoy more than a long chapter in a good story, and you are a man after my own heart. I'm super impressed at the length and amount of action in this story all in four chapters! The only thing i would have changed is the wrap up at the end. It was really sweet but one more 'aftermath' chapter would have been cool to read, i mean, they're all pretty critically hurt. And an actual goodbye from star's father and the tamarainian people would have wrapped it up nicely!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Omg!
LitBlueEyed chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Such a great story! I've been glued to my screen for some time now! I absolutely loved the ending and teared up a bit! :) Keep writing! Please!
annalise chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this is the but cute
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
excellent! As i was reading this is seems like it should be made into an actual movie or something! very well written! :D
lcelinaoc chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
The "two red dots" on Starfire's forehead I think are supposed to be her eyebrows… I'm not sure though. Good chapter though!
Isis 01 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
It was just like watching a particularly long, particularly awesome episode. Into song and all. And you got all their personalities and relationships perfectly down-pat. For some reason, I especially liked the first episode. Great job!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Aww, I love the ending. No-I love the fic as a whole XD I LMAO'd when Robin said "Snow white" That was so TOTALLY unexpected XD Awesome fic and great anding :D the fighting scenes were AWESOME D
coolcari chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
hey! what's up? love this story it's on my favourties list. Well what can I say? Did you write other Teen Titans fanfics? If you did, please tell me!

coolcari
The voice of all things chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
I loved this story! Especially this final chapter! Very nice! I love how Starfire was able to defeat Blackfire and protect her planet with the support of her job!
Brumby Breeze chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
ha kool nice story line, from the summary link it sounds exactily like the evasode where star almosts gets married to a blob of sompthing.
Hogaboom chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
LOVE THIS STORY IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES
tuneia103 chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Hey, really good story!
Tatiana chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
WOW! I love it SO much! X3
romanceflip chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
I like this fanfiction very discriptive!

And very long too. I hope you make good

fanfictions as good as this one!