Reviews for The Uncanny New Mutants
Bubba Hyde chapter 67 . 10/13/2014
Gotta say, It's good to see someone writing about the New Mutants and especially about Rahne. I like that she's not being used as "fates pinata" in your stories and I like that she's overcome her abusive past. That said, it's hard for me to get used to her not being Christian...her faith is so important to her character that it just seems odd to me without it.
Still, your story, your choice and do like the fact that she found a healthy relationship...even if its Warlock! :-P
a fan of marvel chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
I've read some of your fics and I have one thing to say man you must really hate cyclops
BlazeStryker chapter 68 . 10/26/2012
Since Roberto managed to almost break his back picking up Volstagg-a feat only Thor had ever accomplished since they were both grown-Roberto can be excused for being a tad uncomfortable being hugged by the man.
Rocco13 chapter 68 . 10/9/2012
Nice freakin story.
Radio Driver chapter 68 . 10/3/2012
Good goin, R-Man. Keep on keepin on.
They call me Bruce chapter 68 . 10/3/2012
Sir Thames chapter 67 . 7/15/2011
Good work here, mate. Spot on.
Wolvmbm chapter 66 . 3/1/2011
Nice moment between Kitty and Illyana and their respective pets.

So, Boomer's back in town and when Tabby's arond I can't expect things to stay quiet for long. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one. :D
Sir Thames chapter 66 . 2/22/2011
Good work here, mate. Spot on.
Radio Driver chapter 66 . 2/14/2011
Good goin, R-Man. Keep on keepin on.
They call me Bruce chapter 66 . 2/10/2011
Always thought Dani was a knockout.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I appreciate your patience in writing this story :) It was started 6 yeaars ago - wow :) I liked it - I was always in favor of long fanfics consisting of many chapters :)
Zanzibar Chocolate chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Was this a battle? Or Vodka? keep going
Radio Driver chapter 65 . 1/9/2010
Good goin, R-Man. keep on keepin on.
Sir Thames chapter 65 . 1/8/2010
I must say it's been years since Starlord has seen print of any kind.