Reviews for Magnets
Hawtsee chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was just the best. I loved it.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Lol. That was cute. I gotta say tough, having her crack up laughing at his "declaration of love" was the best. I loved it. I just recently got into Roswell fics and I'm completely going for really good M & M fics. If you know of any email me with the titles please. Your fic was really funny. Lol. Perfect portrayal of Michael and Maria's attitudes. Lol. Laters!
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
i have to say that this is by far my favorite MM fic ever, you are a amazing writer i loved this story, great great great job
TaiBulmaChan chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Oh man ::grins:: E! Love your stories. This is the second one i've read and I love it. I can hardly contain myself it's so good. Okay now I know this will probably sound corny and this ain't usually me but I just gotta say this you know well i don't know if you've actually seen the movie but in the movie Jerry McGuire when at the end she told him he had her at Hello. Well Girl you had me at the beginning with the somewhat humorous nature of Michaels situation and he said I won't touch you, I swear. I don't want to touch you. ::grins:: Lies! LOL _ Anyways great story don't stop writing you're too good.
OpportuneMoment chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
You've really got Michael's attitude down, and the on-off dynamics of those two crazy kids. Great fic!
katydidit chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I read this a while back, but the review feature thingy must've been on the blink because I obviously didn't review.
This is *awesome*! I'm not usually that much of a candyfan (I prefer polar and dreamer), but...this is great!
katydid
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This fic is magnetic (forgive the pun). It was so sweet and yet strong, just like the two of them. I think you captured their personalities wonderfully- there's no one who "does it for (them) quite like" they do, and that is why I'm a definite CandyGirl. Usually I prefer that really good fics last longer, but this is definitely one of the best short fics I've read, and after years of reading that's saying something. Thanks for putting the words together.
SweetDaarling chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Ohh! I love this fic! So sweet and I really liked it since I have read a lot of out-of-character Michael fics but this was totally great! Is there going to be more chapters?:)