Reviews for Two Burdens
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Pretty darn good Erestor, I also like what you did with your profile, it gave me a nice chuckle.
Good poetry, good description, I always admire people who can write poetry, being so challenged myself. -
Dimgwrthien The One Who Cannot Sign On Now That the Computer Works chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
*taken aback* Erestor's a poet? And a good poet? *eyes wide* Wow. *gasps for breath*
Your a wonderful poet! Good job!
Wow. *still panting* That was beautiful... well, not for Frodo, at least.
Wow. *is still breathless* And here's my best poem: The once was a man from Peru/ Who dreamt he was eating his shoe/ he woke in the with a fright/ in the middle of the night/ to find that his dream had come true.
And that's not my poem. -_-
Wonderful. I don't know a word to describe it. *is still taken aback* UNless Glorfy wrote that for you. *is suspicious*
Erestor: I wrote it.
Dimgwrthien: Good. Then I'm still offering Faramir as a Human sacrifice to show my love for your stories.
Faramir: Why not an Elven sacrifice?
Elves: *glaring*
Faramir: Hehe. *Feeble laugh* *runs*
Dimgwrthien: AND DON'T COME BACK! Sorry. *clears throat* Wonderful. *cries*
Frodo: What now? *looks at poem* AH! THE RING! WHEN YOU SEE THE RING, YOU DIE IN A WEEK! AH!
Celebrindal chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
(shivers)
P-poor Frodo! (bursts into tears) Come back, Frodo! Stay away from the eye!
-Gamgee Girl
(Great poem, in Sane-Personese. Insanish always has to be translated to Sane-Personese, I think)
SSJKarigan chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
This is a very good poem and I think you really understand the idea of Frodo's burden. Makes me wanna write poetry!
Thanks for giving me a nice poem to read .
Flybaby014563 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
was .It was really you read mine.
-Nikki