Reviews for Onizuka Love!
Cattleya Glory chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
Nice fic! It's very interesting. I guess Onizuka is really a pervert... If I were a judge, I'd give a perfect 10! What's with Sakura? Why call her Sakura? Anyway, please update soon! Keep up the good work! _~
Sakaki's Little Sis1 chapter 7 . 3/18/2004
OH! Another great chapter. This is so cool. I love this story. I'm adding it to my fav. stories list and you to my fav. authors list.
Sam
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 7 . 3/16/2004
Uh... weird...
I want to see where this storm ends...
buds
Kuroichibi chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Not bad! just keep writing so i can see what happens next. by da way, how do you get italics? i signed in so you know who i am. can you review my fic and tell me there or send me an e-mail? thanks. good, but remember: keep it fresh and original. see ya!
Petteri Aalto chapter 6 . 3/9/2004
Excellent, excellent :) Such a nice and simple little story. It was all cute and fluffy, so to speak. I very much enjoyed reading it, since I've got lunch at the moment _ Too lazy to log on with my writer alias! Have a nice day :)
Sugar Snaps a lot chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. ;; Anyway, love your story so much! It's so cute and funny and I love it! Only four more chapters? *makes sad eyes* But atleast there will be a sequel! _ Update soon!
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
- Okay, when you are done reading this review, YOU will be chasing me with an axe...
First: Story flow is so fast here... I felt kinda short...
Second: Not much details, but the additions of body movements were nice.
Third: Its so funny!
Well, anyway, hope you continue again! It might not be as funny sa Chapter Five, but nevertheless, a good chapter. Keep it up!
Su chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Oh! I like it so far. Keep up the good work!
Su
Sakaki's Little Sis1 chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
OH! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 5 . 2/28/2004
[Snickers... then snorts... then noise escapes through the nose, then a full blown laughter]
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! LOL! ROFL! THAT IS DEFENITELY ONIZUKA! A pervert, yet a gentleman at the same time!
Snort! Singing from 9:30 to midnight! No wonder Oni-san had to take stroll! I remember the time Fuyutsuki tutored him, feeding him fish heads and other weird food which Onizuka had no chance in stomaching, and all the while Onizuka thought he would score. Hehehe! Man, was he disappointed.
Whoa! Akira is so... bold! Wearing Onizuka's shirt? With no pants? Tell me, boys, can you withstand a woman dressed like that watching TV in your living room, eating chips?
[Background: NO! HORMONE OVERLOAD!]
Yeah, kinda like overkill... I wish those things happen to me -...
The bike seem to be cheap. 20 Yen? Heck, that would be very cheap... unless it was in dollars. -.
Uh, Ryuuji is acting a bit OOC here, but then, they are still young, so it could happen.
No need to change the rating. Its fine as it is. Read my Rated R stories, and you'll see why they are rated R. If you are easily insulted, please save yourself the trouble.
Well, anyway, this chapter is so far [for me] the best you had published so cute, funny, and although short, a lot of improvement from the other chapters!
I don't know how much I can teach you, 'cause I am learning myself. If you need help though, I will help as much as I can. - Hope you continue this great story. Its one of my Favorites now.
Buds
Kuroichibi chapter 4 . 2/27/2004
Bwa ha ha ha ha! Interesting first person perspective through narration. The story line's okay, but I think you can do a bit better. Still, original and pretty true to form. Keep on writin', I love GTO and read it all the time! (tv series kinda sucks though, too much cut out.) Anyway, doin' good.
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
Yup, same-o same-o... not bad, but lacking. Again, it reads like a Audio Disc; filled with nice conversation, but lacking in action since you seem to cahoot the details.
Anyway, hope you get over that writer's block [I have one too!] and hope you give us some more. Just some improvement might make it a lot more better than it currently is.
Buds
Sakaki's Little Sis1 chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
Continue very soon please! I love it!
Zaphi Nashii chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
intesting look on onizuka's young life!
Cool!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
You have to continue this soon! I LUVV IT!