Reviews for 4 Shifting Loyalties
Nadreth chapter 14 . 4/14/2004
Asom I'll read the next one soon!
Hydra-Star chapter 14 . 3/23/2004
I really like this chapter, and the entire fic. I wonder what Malfoy wanted to tell Snape. It sounds pretty suspicious to me. I wonder if Snape has already taken the dark mark. It doesn't seem very likely, but I can't help but wonder. Well, anyway, this is really good. I like it a lot. Keep it up!
Zmedlebum chapter 14 . 3/17/2004
Wow that was ruddy brilliant. You get better and better every time! Keep it up!
Straycat1 chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
uh, that Avery. he is a slime true and true indeed. I like Sirius, he isnt really that bad. You know, you might just make a Snape fan out of me yet.
Daisie chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
Hm... Why was Malfoy so, o_0 nice? Oh, and what book was he talking about? Well, that was a good ending, definitely leaves you wanting some answers... and that in turn makes you want to read the next part. Good Job!
*cheers*
Akasha Ravensong chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
I love this fic so much and i am off to read five now! and if you do the malfoy fic half as good as this people will read it because of your style, if not for the characters!
Blessed BE
_
Rocky235 chapter 14 . 3/15/2004
You had some great lines such as, 'Lucius sneered coldly at the boy. “Of course I do you poncy idiot', and "which was now oozing across the corridor floor".
This was a nice ending chapter, both with content and writing. Thank you for your story and I will see you next year.
"Still, Avery looks thoroughly miserable" and "not so good with human transfiguration, Black?
Joshua Glass chapter 14 . 3/15/2004
*snickers* Avery deserves to be a slug. If he were an Animagus that's probably what he'd turn in to.
Blue Rainbird chapter 13 . 3/15/2004
This first of your stories I've been reading, and I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of them! You've really made some realistic characters; it's a joy to read about.
Please, next chapter soon!
Joshua Glass chapter 13 . 3/14/2004
Demolition team? *laughs* Good name for them. Excellent chapter (although a bit short) I want more!
Daisie chapter 13 . 3/14/2004
YaY Marauders! YaY Severus! YaY-Everyone-Hating-Avery! (lol)
Good Chapter... now I really wouldn't mind if you had Avery transferred to Durmstrang )
*cheers*
Rocky235 chapter 13 . 3/14/2004
Very well written and easy on my eyes. Really a nice chapter.
lucidity chapter 13 . 3/14/2004
I'm glad she told Severus about what happened with Avery.
LOL, Leave it to Malfoy to know how to get into the girl's dorms!
yinyang-shadow chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
THat wuz wonderfull! keep writing. i'm looking foreward to the next episode. that was probably the best fanfic i've ever read. i didn't read your 1st and 2nd and 3rd ones, but i will 'cause i'll bet they're excellent. have a nice day.
-YANG
Emma Barrows chapter 13 . 3/14/2004
This was an amazing story! Please update soon!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
Wonderfully written with an excellent plot. I read the other chapters and loved them!
Emma