Reviews for 4 Shifting Loyalties
vinnyvampire chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
O I love It I love it I LOVE IT! Its so charming and well written. Simply marvolous! Keep writting! Update son! :)
Akasha Ravensong chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
kewl! poor maverik lol Can't wait for more!
Blessed Be
_
vinnyvampire chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Hay im sure you get a lot of reviews and wouldnt be instrested in reading my fanfics as the next reviewer. You are a very loyal writer and are very well written. Im adding you on my fav author because I can and I will. keep writing, im sure you will forever! bye! :) :) :) :)
Akasha Ravensong chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
poor mur!
Mizuki Ashiya chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Ah ha! Muriel is a nasty girl, wanting to break the rules like that! But I admire the strenght she showed at that fateful breakfast. It's an interesting thing how such small things as being placed in the wrong house can change your destiny. Or is it all just a great sophisticated fate knot? If Muriel hadn't been sorted into Ravenclaw, she would never befriend any Muggle borns and she would probably end just like Severus... I'm not sure where exactly you are taking it with this plot line, but I'm fairly sure that he'll change his mind about the Death Eaters soon enough. Of course, I can be wrong..._
Daisie chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
If she knows what's healthy for her, she won't tell...
So yeah...
Good Chapter...
*cheers*
Akasha Ravensong chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
kewl!
Rocky235 chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
The writing is done well. The "charmed her bed curtains to glow on the inside," was a nifty trick. Looking for the the next chapter. Good job.
tedabug chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Aw, poor Muriel and Snape. I really like how you show Snape in a good light as he was younger and not as the right bastard he became. Obviously, his father was a influence he didn't need. Fabulous chapter.
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Very good start, I look forward to future chapters.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I see Muriel has grown up a bit, not too much, just job.
Mizuki Ashiya chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
So I see that there are more important problems than petty rivalries this year. Interesting, very interesting indeed. I wonder what happened to Maverick from second year...Hm... you haven't forgotten about him, have you?
By the way, I'm adding this story to my favorities to keep an eye for the updates. Very good work you have here_
Akasha Ravensong chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
intersting ! ca't wait for more! that sounds kinda repetative after a hwile don't it lol
Blessed be
_
Daisie chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
YES! Another year has begun! Hooray! (lol)
It's starting great, (as usual.)
*cheers*