Reviews for While they walked
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Lovely Chapter with the world's most perfectly heart breaking end. Who needs feels anyway!
Carly Carnations chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
I smiled continuously throughout the entire story, and it is fantastic! I can't wait for more chapters, and (what about one where they talk about their sweethearts, Pippin somehow managing to bring them up even if the conversation has nothing to do with them) :)
NuggetSaurus chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
i know it's been almost ten years (TEN YEARS), but I still wanted you to know that this is marvellous story! I have loved every single chapter, and if there is a slighest chance for you to continue this, I would be clad to read it! but good work, thank you!
Yuki Suou chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Very, very beautiful story. It's a loss that you don't update this anymore.
Yuki Suou chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
This, by far, is the most beautiful chapter!
RoseJustice chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Awww...last chappie...darn...I liked your story, perhaps you'll write more on it some day...
RoseJustice chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
And this is the real reason behind Legolas' and Gimli's friendship! They were tested by fire, it seems!
sweetheart35 chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Hahaha, great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
This is one of the best lotr fics I've ever read. I love something lighthearted, especially when it's such a grave and often tragical story. And bonding-stories are a favourite of mine. I love how you depicted the hobbits and Boromir. I cried with laughter on some parts. Wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing!:)
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
I love this! Lol, update? This is brilliant, and so hilariously cute and funny. I just lvoe Boromir's and Pippin's relationship together, it's totally amusing! I also love how Legolas is almost like a girl in this!
T-shirt chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
You are too too too too too funny. It's perfect and I haven't been able to stop laughing since the first chapter.
Gladoo89 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
This story is very sweet and funny.

I really hope you'll update one day !

But if you don't plan to, please tell us so in a note at the end of the story...
EternalEarth chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hahaha... This is such a good idea. I've often wondered about the conversations the fellowship must have had on their travels. I look forward to reading the rest, but I gotta go to sleep now.
Muffing chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
haha they make me laugh so much! thankyou :D
Schreibertooth chapter 19 . 6/20/2009
oh my goodness. I really only spend my time with oneshots as I've only got the patience to sit and read one chapter at a time, but I'm awfully glad I decided to read this one.

This is truly amusing. I really don't think I've ever read anything I liked as much as this. I love the interactions portrayed, and I think I love both Pippin and Boromir even more now. A significantly astonishing feat, since they are my two favorites of the entire book/film series.

Truly amazing, I cannot wait to see what comes next.