Reviews for JSRF: Turf Wars
yo-yo chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
why does everybody hate me?
Berries-R-Blue chapter 13 . 4/30/2007
I LOVED IT. one of the best stories I've ever read. thanks for writing it.

~Berry_
MasterFerret1 chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
The whole story was excellent, but im a little confused about the end but al in all, one of the best ive read.
MasterFerret1 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Yoyo got kindnapped again! Thats fuuny JSRF rules!
6666 chapter 13 . 6/5/2005
What? WHO WAS THAT ANYWAY? Did Chika turn into a civillian or something?/ ME CONFUSED! If she did turn into a civillian WHY? To end the tuf wars or something?
lilanimefan1 chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
Exellent!Tell me, what made you want to wright a sequil?BTW can you help me with my story?I haven't started wrighting it yet, but would you give me feedback on my chaps?I'll send them to you when I finish post the sequil soon!
Plastic Emotion chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
AW! *tears in eyes* They really belived that crap about her dying! That's really a heartbreaker! Great story! You know I can't wait for the sequel!

Plastic Emotion chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
O_O...*heartbreak* Oh that's too harsh. I bet this is some trick to save them! _ Chicka's smart.

lilanimefan1 chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
was it a joke?Please!Let it be a joke!I guess that it would be a little hard for the reviewers to understand why Chicka had to the fact that she died of the wrong blood type might encourage the PJ's to start another war,because they know they have a good cover should the GG's bring up the subject,even though they were the one's who put her in the ,please update soon.
lilanimefan1 chapter 11 . 1/22/2005
Sheesh!You've been updating like a madwoman lately!WHY CAN'T I UPDATE LIKE YOU?_Pwease update soon!(understatement,ne?)
Plastic Emotion chapter 11 . 1/20/2005
Yo I thought the chick was gonna die or something! Don't do that to me! *sniffs* Great, awesome, wonderful, action packed, and kick ass chapter dude!

Plastic Emotion chapter 10 . 1/18/2005
Hm...this is interesting. I don't know how to react because I know they kissed. (I mean I would be pretty stupid, the title lol) But, I'm so used to reading some description, but it's awesome. You let the reader use their imagination. This is a unique chapter. I liked it. I can't wait for the ending. I know it's a little saddening, but then you feel relieved for more time to write a new one! _

Plastic Emotion chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
You know what's cute? I have a story called The Search! But its more of an irony title than this is. This gets to the point. _ Oh, I hope they get Yoyo. Aw, that is so cute that she's falling for him. I would too. _~

Plastic Emotion chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
Just a few pointer notes. When you're refering the name to someone, it's dawg. And the dog is Potts. _ Short, but snappy.

Plastic Emotion chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
I liked this. Chica is very determined and she's already getting pissed about the whole thing. I like how you didn't make her perfect as some people make their characters. Everyone has flaws. Even the cartoon and comic superheros. Good job.